Why Must I Always Be Waiting On Yu (D9, EE)

Re: Why Must I Always Be Waiting On Yu (D9, EE)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 5:34 am

He nodded, "A part of me wants to bring you into the Scorpion... I think you'd fit in perfectly, but in the end this is what a marriage is meant to be. It's providing what is best for your family and their needs... But for you," He smiled brightly, "Because of that wonderful luck you carry with you, you have an option that would take care of both your personal... and family's needs."

He smiled and moved his hand up to her cheek, "I don't simply care for you because you are pretty only... I care for you because I know how great we could be together. How much I need you, and how you could need me. How wonderfully we'd mesh and contribute to our lords desires. I can see us doing great things for your people.. see how your people thrive and grow."

He then slightly released her hand, "Sorry to talk so much... I guess my mind has been working at this over the past few days enough neh?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 5:44 am

She smirked a little as he held her hands, "And here I thought you were the loner and I was the courtier..."

As he released it her smile faded a little, "Is it wrong that I'd still rather be a little selfish in the end? As much as I do love my Clan, and I do... but part of my personal needs feel like they do clash with my Clan's. Unless you'd care to elaborate even more about what you meant?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 5:51 am

He smiled, "If you truly wished to join the Scorpion there'd be much for us to do there as well. I could probably do similar work helping with the Iuchi setting up their proper administrative channels as a Soshi... helping to build the ties between our two families even more. Proximity between our peoples does help in this particular case."

He grasped her hand again gently, "It is perfectly normal to be selfish Yukarin. Having that in you helps make you who you are; and who you are I need. Me... I've been raised to be selfless. A Scorpion never values anything higher than their loyalty to those they give their trust. Any vestige of pride or personal desire I have is meant to be directed towards accomplishing a greater goal. I think your self-interest and my selfless sacrifice work well together personally... I feel we could temper each other well. A combination of karmic energies towards something much greater than either of us..."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 6:13 pm

"I am glad you don't mind... and I am glad you think there is place for my work in Scorpion lands as well. As you say that, I just hope I could live up to Scorpion ideals despite all that."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 6:21 pm

He smiled, "Some Scorpion are more loyal than others my dear... There are plenty of 'selfish' ones. We all work together to make sure that what is best for the clan is done, but we all do it in different ways and with differing levels of commitment. You'd fit in gloriously my dear. Your wit, your brilliant mind that thinks about contingency after contingency. There is so much for you there if you wanted it. The world is truly your..." He chuckled, "I was going to say oyster... but there's probably a better turn of phrase."

He squeezed her hand tightly, "The sky is the limit my dear. We could be something extremely special. And I'm willing to work for it... I just need you to say you want me to carry you on my back. I'll go anywhere if you are there to help me."

He smiled and looked into her eyes, "I'd so like to kiss you right now... Why'd we have to be in the open?"

His eyes relayed the warm feelings and excitement he felt for this girl even if he wasn't fully able to show it to her at this moment.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 7:18 pm

A light blush, "That certainly would be nice..."

"As far as your analogy goes..." she taps her chin, "Isn't there a meat called 'mountain oysters' that aren't actually shellfish? Perhaps the world could be my mountain oyster."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 7:20 pm

He chuckled, "Do you know what those are made of Yukarin-chan?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 7:32 pm

She tilted her head, "Meat is meat, no? I mean, I certainly know I have eaten goat and cow and bird and snake..." Yukarin tapped her chin, "I mean, as long as it's not people or something. But why would that come up as something Moto eat?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 7:34 pm

He chuckled and moved his finger to motion for her to lean in close. "It's meat... but a certain part of the meat..."

He leans in and whispers the nature of the origins of the word into the woman's ear.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 9:08 pm

...she trembled a bit as she sat there, red as a cheery. Her hands went to her cheeks before slowly covering her eyes.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Yuuru affectionately kissed Yukarin on the cheek and chuckled.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 9:45 pm

She peeks out before suddenly grabbing her fan, opening it with a snap before fanning herself furiously, "W-Well... perhaps they still... taste good?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 9:52 pm

"We'll have to try them together sometime." He said with a smile and another kiss on her cheek.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Yukarin nodded, fan slightly slowing to a more reasonable pace, "Yet another adventure, hm?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 9:59 pm

He chuckled, "Every day. A new adventure."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion