Curious Mixes (D9 EA, expecting)

Re: Curious Mixes (D9 EA, expecting)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 5:48 pm

She smiles, batting some big, pretty and dangerous eyelashes, innocently.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Tomonaga's eyes automatically noted the motion of those eyelashes, and was automatically drawn to the eyes behind them. He gave her a charmingly crooked smile. She's pretty. What were we talking about? Maybe I should compliment her. Oh right, darkness, danger. Tomonaga cleared his throat.

"Otaku-sama..." He said respectfully. "I understand that there was some sort of meeting between some members of your clan, and... some powerful agent of darkness. I'm a little vague on that bit." He grimaced. "But... I know that some of you have been trying to acquire jade. It's not easy to come by though; I haven't been able to find any, myself." His expression grew more intent. "But... I wanted to urge you to talk to the other clans. Especially the Crab. We want to be your friends, fight this thing together."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 pm

She nods, her serene expression changes just a bit, and instead of innocence, it shows purity. "My family's ancestor, Otaku-shiryo, was the Silent Thunder that helped defeat the those dark shadows of the past. We are her progeny, and will surely do the same. Likewise the Thunders themselves, this cannot be done alone. Our leadership is aware of the problem, yet if we may send them a sign of this alliance during this miai, somehow, it would be extremely beneficial."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 6:05 pm

At Kitakuhime's words, Tomonaga straightened a little. There was something about her that was inspiring, from the way she spoke, to the way that her honor shone through. He was suddenly struck by the feeling of wanting to impress her.

"I'm really glad to hear that, Otaku-sama." He said, his voice firm. "To the extent that I can speak for the Crab, which isn't much, but it's something, we'd be honored to aid you however we can. Especially in this. A sign... yeah, that seems like it could be a good idea." He looked at her inquisitively. "Did you have something in mind, Otaku-sama? I'll help if I can."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 6:33 pm

"You surely will marry an Unicorn maiden, but, I'm rather positive she'll join the Crab, is that correct?" Kitakuhime asks.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Tomonaga blinked. "Well, as things stand now, most likely. Ummm... with two exceptions. Otaku Imane, and, uh, yourself of course." He gave her a slightly awkward smile. "Other than that, yes, I expect to be marrying a Unicorn into the Crab with me."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 6:45 pm

"Would you like to join the Unicorn, instead, Yasuki-san?" She asks him with sweetness in her voice.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 6:53 pm

"Ah... what?" Tomonaga was generally sharp, but some turns were just a little two sharp.

It only took a moment for him to recover. The sweetness in her voice made it easier. He gave her a charmingly crooked smile. "I mean, I could be interested, Otaku-sama. What did you have in mind?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 7:28 pm

"I'm willing to hear to your intentions. If they were adamant in one perspective, such as following your heart's calling. It seems you're open to possibilities. Am I right?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Tomonaga sighed. "Well... I guess we agreed to speak frankly to each other, didn't we?" He looked down at the ground for a few moments.

Finally, he looked up, his expression serious. "I would not say that I am adamant. What you propose is interesting, and I feel as though I should hear more." He sighed again. "But I don't deny that I have certain hopes. And part of me hopes that your offer isn't so good that I'd be forced to accept it." Meeting her eyes, he smiled. "Of course, maybe it will be so good that I won't care any more. That might be nice."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 8:45 am

"You surely are a negotiator, eh! Yasuki-san." Kitakuhime raises her hand to her mouth and giggles. "I would like to reinforce your hopes. My offer is one of friendship. What is her name?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 02, 2017 11:43 am

Tomonaga couldn't help but smile at that giggle, his eyes following the motion of her hand. He cleared his throat. "Well, I'm not sure if you heard my song at the Moto singing event. But I did sing there, and my song was for Iuchi Yukarin."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 11:46 am

"I've noticed, yes. I just wanted a clear, sound confirmation. It makes me happy, you are willing to follow your heart, yet if there's greater benefit for the Clan, you put duty before you." The girl bows. "Yukarin-san will be much honored, and I will."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Tomonaga returned her bow. When he rose, he was smiling, and his brown eyes were bright. "Thank you, Otaku-sama. Your words mean a great deal to me. Really. And if you offer friendship, I would gladly accept it. Both on a clan level, and on a more personal one as well." He grinned. "You impress me, Otaku-sama. I think I'd enjoy getting to know you better." His voice is clear and firm, without his usual playfulness.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 6:30 pm

She rises, and bows to him as well, offering an arm. "May we be friends, then. Call me Kitakuhime, Yasuki-san."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields