Blood Under My Skin (D8, LE, Expecting)

Re: Blood Under My Skin (D8, LE, Expecting)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 12:44 am

"I might not be the best person to give advice. Specially to a Togashi such as yourself: monk and samurai." She closes her eyes with a slight shrug.

Misa-chan would be perfect to th-- Enamored?

"Eto..." Kitakuhime looks to Udo and blinks. Noticing he is facing elsewhere, she does the same, turning around to face the torii.

Easy?

"..."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon May 01, 2017 7:34 am

Udo nods. "Perhaps not," he says, sounding a little disappointed.

Figuring it's time to change the subject... "I am glad the duel went as well as it did. It could have been worse."
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 12:21 pm

"It went as Heavens wanted. I'll learn from it, so the Kami may favor me in the future." She adds, quite coldly.

"Gomen. I'm being bitter, where you have been sweet to me." She turns back and bows apologetically. "My advice might not be good, but we may start to know each other better, neh! Tell me, who do you intend to pick?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon May 01, 2017 2:14 pm

"I have not made up my mind yet. There are a few who I enjoy their company, and part of my task is making sure they will also enjoy mine. Ten days does not seem so long to make a decision this important..." He sighs. "It is a big one. Do you know who you will pick... or who you might want to be picked by? I will admit that your song made it harder to determine your intentions for the miai." He smiles a small smile -- he isn't trying to be rude, but it was an oddity.

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 2:26 pm

"Although I have personal preferences. I must be courteous to offer the benefit of doubt to others. Being biased in such an important decision would be disrespectful -– even more so." She slowly turns back to look at him.

"My Clan found friends when we first entered here, and I am honor bound to listen to them before I make my final decision. That is: if I'm granted one, before I am chosen." Kitakuhime shifts herself from seiza, letting her legs to the side.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon May 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Udo nods. "It is likely you will be chosen. I have been asked about my intentions regarding you from another, so there is quite obviously interest. Perhaps if you make your own desire more clear, you could avoid any undesired matches?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 3:42 pm

From having her legs to the side, she moved over them, slightly leaning forward, blinking with interest. "Sokka. You've been asked. Who? Mi-- Tonbo-san?"

She nods a couple of times. "I would definitely want to avoid undesired matches. Would Togashi-san do the same?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon May 01, 2017 3:48 pm

"No, it was not Tonbo-sama." He smiles. "But a samurai must keep some confidences."

"I certainly have no want of undesired matches, but based on how things have gone... I'm not entirely sure I need to make my intentions so clear. Though it would help if I knew who might be interested... only one sang for me, and it was a bit of surprise."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 5:20 pm

Kitakuhime closes her eyes, reminding herself of her cousin's song, alongside other important memories. "You are a Dragon samurai: friends that showed us the path to reach our ancestral lands. I can't do no less than trust your wisdom, discretion and confidence."

A deep inhale and she explains her mind –– along with her heart, "The Unicorn has hopes of me marrying with Kitsune Takeo-san, so we may begin reconnect the family that once departed back into the Clan. Recent 'happenings' might hinder this union and prevent it from happening. As you are aware form my song earlier, Tonbo-san is someone I deeply care about. She, somehow, showed me a different view of this land."

The girl blushes, but decides to continue. "There are others I've met and caught my attention: Ichiro Daisuke is kind and has a bittersweet heart; Soshi Taira is cute, brave and a bit to eager to please, which makes me smile, somehow. Shimizu Ryori is an adorable and warm, golden like the morning sun."

She smirks. "The Imperials are gentlemen of the finest sort. Seppun Hideo surely has his eyes to Amaya-san, which I approve with all my heart. Otomo Tenzo understands his purpose in this world, and may guide me like a beaconing light."

Another moment of silence while she looks to the statues laid out in the shrine and Kitakuhime finalizes. "I am sure Benten-no-kami would blesss me with the patience and time to learn how to love my husband, be that any of these samurai, or Togashi-san. I would only ask they understand me, in return."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon May 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Udo listens patiently and quietly. "I have much respect for Tonbo-sama. She is wise. I am glad she is here, for she helps remind me of the mountains and the Dragon. I am glad you two grew close."

He thinks for a time. "It is good that your heart is open to so many, Otaku-sama. It will be helpful, regardless of how the next days go..." Udo nods to himself. "I like you very much, Otaku-sama. Any would be lucky to be at your side." A small sigh. "I think any will make the time to understand you."

Udo stands up and looks at the sky before looking back down to her. "If given the choice, I will not choose you, Otaku-sama. I think, perhaps, you would make me happy, but I'm not sure I would do the same for you." He takes a deep breath. "I appreciate you telling me these things, though. Perhaps I can help, somehow? If you wish to marry Kitsune-sama, maybe I can assist? Is there some specific happening I might be able to amend?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 6:29 pm

The girl looks up at him. "I would love to be in the mountains and become a Dragon. I would be able to propely learn how to meditate, and visit Tonbo-san more often. That, though would be something extremely selfish of me to ask Togashi-san."

She lifts herself up, also looking to the stars. "I believe the Fortunes are still testing my fate. Kitsune-san is adorable, and I grow fonder of him each day. Yet, it is all the Fortunes hand, and they seem to favor others, at this miai."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon May 01, 2017 6:40 pm

"I... don't quite know how to respond. And that is saying something, as I am a Togashi."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 6:44 pm

"..."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Mon May 01, 2017 6:55 pm

They stand there silently for a time, listening to the sounds of the world.

"The Fortunes may favor others, but there are those that favor you." It was almost a whisper into the night.

He grows silent again, considering.

"You are a summer storm. Spending time with you is running through the storm. You shine like lightning, and your voice is thunder. Your presence rejuvenates like the rain... Every storm blows in with the wind, for it is the wind which helps make the storm mighty. As much as the wind blows and blows, it is the storm that people remember."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Kitakuhime looks to her hands and up to the clear sky, whispering like he did –– albeit that was he normal tone of voice, "Summer Storm..."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion