One Jump Ahead (Day 8, Early Afternoon)

Re: One Jump Ahead (Day 8, Early Afternoon)

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon May 01, 2017 5:45 pm

"Could you imagine a human child moving that fast, with that much energy," she shivered. "I do not know how my mother managed it when my sister and I were so young."

Sidi Pups, finding himself enamored with his play pal, decided he was going to show her a trick! His best trick! Rolling over her more or less leaned up to look like he was standing on his head. It looked... odd.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon May 01, 2017 5:53 pm

"Oh, I've seen plenty of them back home," the Hare laughed. "There's so many youngsters at Shiro Usagi, and some of them are just like these two."

Tomoe grinned as she looked down at the pair. Chibi-Usa looked very confused at Sidi Pups... this trick was too unsophisticated for a small lady like herself!
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon May 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Fei seemed to think on that for a longer moment, looking down to the dogs before asking. "Usagi-san, would you tell me more of your Family, your Clan?" she chuckled, "Sorry for the sudden question."

Sidi Pups rolled back around, barking in surprise! How was his trick not adored!!
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Mon May 01, 2017 10:06 pm

"No need to apologize, Shinjo-sama," the Hare assured the Unicorn woman with a calm voice. "What... exactly is it you want to know? How we were founded? What are duties are?"

"I mean," she chuckled softly, "we're a very young clan, founded in the aftermath of the last great war that united the Empire against a terrible enemy. Our founder, Reichin-shiryo was a paragon of courage and determination, and was instrumental in saving many people as well as the defeat of one of the enemy generals. So the Emperor gave him the honor of founding his own minor clan. So, we serve much as Reichin did before he became a Clan's lord; we keep a watch for enemies of the Empire. But when we're not doing that, we're focused on establishing our clan as best we can. We recently finished building Shiro Usagi, and have now a proper dojo for our bushi to practise in."

Chibi-Usa barked adorably back to Sidi Pups. That was no way to talk to a small lady!
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Previous

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village