(D8 EM, Mizuki's Room) Puppies Make Everything Better

Re: (D8 EM, Mizuki's Room) Puppies Make Everything Better

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:56 pm

"I was ill briefly but I did not suffer for long. I enjoyed the lobster the most." Yue smirked as Gon practically inhaled the one given to him. "I have noticed that many enjoy bacon. I am the same."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:19 pm

"I can't imagine who doesn't. Well Yuichi won't try it, but oh well." She shrugs. "What do you have planned for today?"
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:53 pm

"How is Yuichi-dono?" she asked at the mention of his name. Last time she had seen him, he had run off mysteriously into the night. "I have tea with Shinjo Akil-dono later in the morning."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 pm

"He is... he is the same as always. I hope he does well at the Iuchi events. He says he doesn't care about marriage, but I think it would be good for him." At the answer to her question, Mizuki responds. "Akil is a good man. I had considered him before, but it seems like I don't have to worry. But in all honesty, I'm glad for him. He seems like he would fit in with Crane."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:17 pm

Yue took a deep breath. If there was anyone she could trust that might know the answer to her question it was Mizuki. "He came to my yurt two days ago. There seemed to be something bothering him. Do you know what it might have been?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:25 pm

Mizuki thinks and shakes her head. "A few days ago? Ie. I do not know. The last time we were together before that we talked about different things, but nothing stands out. I do remember trying to convince him to take the miai more seriously. Though I think that may be more wishful thinking on my part."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon May 01, 2017 12:20 am

"Mizuki, it may be far-fetched but I am worried." She scratched the back of her head. "I have had a couple love confessions. I was wondering if I should expect a third from him."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon May 01, 2017 12:26 am

"That you do not have to worry about. Whatever he feels, he will not express it. He is a Yogo. And he doesn't want to inflict the Curse on anyone."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon May 01, 2017 12:35 am

"I heard that the Curse occurs whether or not you express it or not." She shifted in her seat. "I heard it is worse if you fight it. I would rather he be honest if he does love me."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon May 01, 2017 12:54 am

"It's not that he wouldn't admit it you. It's that he wouldn't admit to himself." Mizuki shrugs. "Of course, I could be way off base."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon May 01, 2017 1:04 am

"Sou desuk ka." Yue gave a small smirk. "I suppose I will have to see if he betrays me some day. There is no use in worrying about it. In the end, I hope I am not breaking another man's heart."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon May 01, 2017 1:43 am

Mizuki gives a sympathetic look. "It is the nature of the miai. It's cruel. I understand why most go through nakadaos."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon May 01, 2017 2:52 am

Yue drank a good bit of water and wiped her face before scooting around to Mizuki. "I suppose the miai is not completely cruel," she said. She had attempted to be coy but she simply came out bashful.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon May 01, 2017 3:06 am

Mizuki runs her hand through Yue's hair. "Well, sometimes blessing can come out of the cruel." She gives Mizuki a kiss.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon May 01, 2017 3:13 am

The Shinjo woman snuggled up to her and sighed. "I wish I could stay here all day. I wish I could have a day without having to worry about anyone else but you."

Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms