Ride in the Dark (D8, EN)

Re: Ride in the Dark (D8, EN)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:16 pm

He chuckled, "I can think of a way... but I doubt you'd have use for a one-armed husband after I proved my dedication."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:30 pm

"Don't play with that." She frowns a bit, then shakes her head. "I started it. Gomen."

Gekko decided to stop and chew a bit of grass. "I would listen to my family and clan. See what they think its best to honor them with my decision."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 pm

He smiled and nodded apologetically , "I'm sorry. I guess it's not an evening for laughing. You seem so serious and austere tonight. It is regal and beautiful, but not offering much of a glimpse of who you really are. I tend to be a bit free-spirited myself; open and honest. I like to tease and joke to keep things light."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:00 pm

"Well. I am free-spirited, too. I do tease and joke often. Sometimes. Rarely." She shrugs, and Gekko lifts his head up, looking to Yuuru with analytical horse-eyes.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:08 pm

He smiled warmly, "I think anyone who saw our first meeting could see we're both free-spirits. Getting those two strong wills to merge might take some doing...but I've always liked a good challenge."

"So what are some things you like to do? Which paths does your free spirit frequently trod?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:22 pm

"Well..." She sighs. "I'm certain you either saw or heard were it led me thus far, no?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 12:05 am

He had a look of comfort and support on his face as he replied, "I don't pay much attention to the gossiping masses... I'd rather hear from you who and what you are like."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 am

"I like... to ride. That's pretty obvious. Free spaces, too. Rokugani food, as of the first day of the miai. Poetry, even if I'm not good or skilled at it. Don't have time for hobbies." She politely covers her mouth not to yawn. "You?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 1:39 am

He nodded.

Apparently I'm boring her... Great...

"I too like open-spaces. Exploring. Cartography. Jiujutsu. And I play a bit of the shakuhachi."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 11:13 am

"Shakuhachi... I don't know what that is." She shrugs a gain. "But let's about something fun, ne! What you don't like –– or better: who?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 11:35 am

He smiled, "I could play some for you if you'd like in a bit... It's a type of flute we have here."

He then pondered her question with pursed lips, "Who don't I like? That's a pretty good question actually... I'm a fairly open guy I suppose. If I had to say a type of person I don't appreciate... it would be someone who deliberately tries to twist other people's words.. There are a lot of those in my own clan and I know I don't care for that type most the time."

He tilted his head, "And what about you? Who don't you like?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 12:10 pm

"Is there?" She asks, rhetorically while nodding, "I'm glad to know. Thank you."

She hangs in there for a while, making him wonder if she would ever say something. "During the Dark Ride we didn't have time for this sort of malice. I am growing to dislike opportunists."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 12:15 pm

He nodded, "The world is unfortunately filled with those types... But it's also filled with honorable and straightforward women like yourself. As you continue to learn and grow older, you'll be able to defeat them with regularity; I'm sure of it."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 12:39 pm

"I have no wish to defeat them. It feels like a waste of time. There are greater threats and perils we should be worrying about." She looks to the archery range somewhere behind them.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 12:57 pm

He nodded, "It can be... but ignoring evil only lets it grow stronger."

He looked out to where she was looking, "I heard something of the problems your people are facing... you are indeed beset with a terrible threat and peril."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to Horsemanship Field