(D8 EM, Mizuki's Room) Puppies Make Everything Better

Re: (D8 EM, Mizuki's Room) Puppies Make Everything Better

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Mizuki closes up. "I'm sorry, Yue-chan. I do like to tease. I promise to let you finish eating first."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:16 pm

"I know you enjoy it," she said before she let out a nervous giggle. "I want you to eat too. You cannot do so if I am compelled to," she trailed off for a bit, "distract you."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:36 am

Mizuki smiles. "We wouldn't want that." She offers Yue some more rice, this time with no kimono slippage.

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:52 am

Yue took the bite gleefully and smiled afterward. "I do want that," she corrected her. "However, we need to eat and train our puppies for their big day."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Mizuki nods. "Hai. I think I'm going to focus on the performance. Zip is a showman." She holds a piece of bacon above Zip and has get on two legs and dance around before she drops it for him.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:48 pm

"Gon is swift on his feet." Yue smiled as she watched the trick. "I am sure the Moto will enjoy his performance."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Mizuki nods. "If he is anything like his master, I am sure he will. You have been rising in the ranks quite a bit lately."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:22 pm

"Hai. It has made me wonder if I should have been an Otaku." Yue tilted her head. "I had expected more martial events from them. However, I cannot complain if I am given even only a day with a puppy."

Her cheeks turned a bit red. "If your puppy is as entertaining as you are, then you have nothing to worry about."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Now it was Mizuki's turn to blush, and for once, it was natural. "Yue-chan..."

Shaking her blushes away, "Hai. I must say, I expected the Moto to have a more martial event. Puppies.... this was unexpected. But so cute..." She gives Zip a scratch behind the ears.

Mizuki's smile turns sly. "Like someone else I know."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:51 pm

Yue looked down bashfully and took the opportunity to chew on her food as she collected her words. "A surprise in the evening and a surprise in the morning," she finally said as an attempt to be poetic. She simply continued to blush harder and went back to eating her food.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:26 am

Mizuki smiles. "I'll hold you to that."

Zip sneaks up on Yue and starts pulling on her kimono. Good Zip. You will do well. "Zip! Bad dog." Zip runs away.

"Sorry, Yue-chan. Puppies."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Fortunately, or unfortunately to some, Yue's kimono was secure enough to not be undone by the puppy. She smiled at Zip and then back to Mizuki. "Daijoubu. He will learn to not disrobe your guests."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:56 pm

"Hai. That would be terrible." And it would be in 93% of the situations. "I will have to teach him some etiquette." After the show. The focus would be on his dance beforehand. She just smiles at Yue while they eat. Is this happiness?

Mizuki hadn't felt this way since Ryoko Owari with Sutiechi. It scared her. But it would end soon. So, she forgot all about the Curse or her own issues. She decided she would just enjoy it.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:45 pm

"I do not know if Gon can learn any etiquette. He is much too active." For her part, Yue was not even thinking on the future. Right now she was in the present and enjoying Mizuki's company. If she had thought about their affair ending, she did not show it at all. "Are you starting to like the food of my Clan, MIzuki?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:30 pm

Mizuki nods. "Hai. It is interesting. I've been enjoying the bacon especially." Zip runs up. "And someone else does too." She gives a piece to Zip and tosses one to Gon. "What about the food of the Empire? I know some of your Clan became ill after the Ide feast as well."

Yogo Mizuki

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms