Not Seeing Each Other (D7, EN)

Not Seeing Each Other (D7, EN)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:31 pm

Finally feeding herself with courage, Kutakuhime returns to the Administrative Center with a letter in hand. She walks up to the prestigious guest rooms in search for Sanmi.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Not Seeing Each Other (D7, EN)

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:21 pm

Misa's room was dark, and it seemed both women were asleep. Thankfully for Kitakuhime, Sanmi was used to being a light sleeper, and she woke up at the sounds of footsteps in the hall. The door peeked open a moment later, the little girl looking out at Kitakuhime with a lantern in her hands before giving a deep bow.
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:06 pm

Kitakuhime didn't know how to step silently, but at least she took off her riding boots before entering. She wiggles her bare feet fingers, and goes tip-toe, placing hand over her lips, so Sanmi wouldn't say anything to wake up Misa.

There are a couple of minor squeaks, but she manages to get there. With a nod, she delivers the servant a sealed letter.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Sanmi looks at the letter curiously before taking it gingerly in her young fingers. She finally speaks up at a low whisper. "For my lady? Should I leave her asleep then?"

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:30 pm

"I don't want to bother her more than I did. She must be tired." Kitakuhime tries not to peek inside.

"Tell her..." She bites her lips. "Tell her I came by. Tell her to read it only if I can't come to visit her tomorrow."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:08 pm

Sanmi gave a soft nod. She looked ready to slip back in before she spoke softly again. "I will... and... this servant thinks Lady Otaku-sama should come back. Misa-dono... has already lost too many she cares about to the blade..."

With one last sad look, the girl shut the door.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:04 am

Kitakuhime fast hands slide so fast no one ever saw a thing. The samurai holds the door's frame before Sanmi closes it shut.

"..."

I'm not a coward.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Sanmi paused, looking back at Kitakuhime with a bit of frightened concern. Of course she let go of the door frame and bowed, but she said and did nothing else, not understanding the sudden move at all.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Kitakuhime shakes her hear, with serene eyes to Sanmi. "I am sorry. Sanmi-san. I've made my mind. I won't draw my blade. I won't give the letter."

She opens her hand, expecting the letter to the returned. "I'll endure failure so I can stand up again. I'll come back tomorrow."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Sanmi didn't understand any better, but she did what was expected, handing the letter back. She gave another low bow and held it. "Then you will be welcomed back then."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:09 pm

"Good night, Sanmi-san. I apologize for disturbing. I wasn't thinking straight." She nods to the other girl, and peeks inside just a bit more before leaving.

Satisfied, she exits –– if not called.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms