Puppy Bowl [D8 LM, expecting]

Re: Puppy Bowl [D8 LM, expecting]

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:55 pm

A thoughtful expression crosses her face. "Perhaps," this thought seemed to trouble her. She looked up at the sky and noted the position of Lady Amaterasu above. "I should wake my pup, there is a demonstration at the Duelling Fields I was hoping to attend. I fear I'll miss the beginning if I tarry any longer."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:21 pm

"Of course." Tomonaga said, rising to his feet. He casually offered Amaya a hand up as well. "I'd offer to walk with you, but I have a meeting, unfortunately. I suppose I'll hear how it went later."

He turned to Amaya, bowing smoothly. "Thank you again for your assistance, Ide-san. I owe you one. If there's anything you need or want, feel free to look me up anytime. I'd be more than happy to help. And you can try some of my sake. The good stuff, that is, not just what I brought to the singing competition." His tone was casual and friendly as he spoke, although his brown eyes did seem to be alight once more.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:26 pm

She accepts the hand and rises lightly to her feet. "I think it should be prudent that I sample the wares before the ma-ai ends, after all, I have promised you my business, and only the Fortunes know how long it will be before you have time to travel out my way."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Again, ever alert, Tomonaga acknowledged Amaya's quite possibly unintentional double-meaning with a smile, and a hint of raised eyebrows. "Of course, Ide-san. I have every confidence that you'll find my wares very enjoyable indeed." He bowed.

"Until next time, then, Ide-san. Fortunes favor you." With one last bow and smile, Tomonaga went to retrieve Dash. Now, to find that bucket of cold water...

/exit /scene?
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:39 pm

She returned his smile and bow, and fetched up the puppy given to her care, heading for the Duelling Fields.

/fin

Ide Amaya

Previous

Return to Horsemanship Field