Puppy Bowl [D8 LM, expecting]

Re: Puppy Bowl [D8 LM, expecting]

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:11 am

"Mmm, maybe." Tomonaga said, his voice still soft and rough. "On the other hand, I can see an argument for the exact opposite that feels very compelling to me." His own breathing was just a touch ragged, his eyes intense.

The corners of his lips curled up into a smile. "But, maybe you're right. I should probably let go, huh?" He did release his grip on her hips, but his fingers danced lightly along her flanks. He stayed where he was, his breath mingling warmly with hers.

-----

Moar kissing! Temptation/aware, resisted with etiquette/will: 4d10o10k3 26
Last edited by Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:16 am

She is caught on his eyes, as effective as any fishhook. She doesn't pull away, she can't, "reasons like..?" is all she can manage to say.

---

An offer she can't refuse >> 12 Failed!
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:39 am

The corners of Tomonaga's lips curl up further for just a moment before they surge forward again. His argument was really better without words, anyway.

The second kiss was just as rough and passionate as the first, but had the benefit of prior experience now. Tomonaga knew just how hard to press his lips against her, what she would find the most enjoyable. His tongue pressed forward, tasting her lips, gently teasing for a response.

His hands, too, are more active. Even while holding her slender form to him, they move against her, sliding up her back and down her sides, stroking, stimulating, his hands strong. The feel of her through her kimono is soft... Tomonaga's passion surges, his lips claiming hers more fiercely, responding to his need.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:50 am

Even as her body reacts with heat, his passion frightens her enough that she finally seeks to break from his embrace. Her cheeks are aflame, deep pink, and her eyes are wide.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:55 am

Only a gentle tug away was required, and Tomonaga released her, his arms coming free of her body. For a few moments, he took deep breaths, gasping air, regaining control.

He gave her an apologetic smile, although his eyes are still hot. "Sorry... guess I got a little carried away there. You're very beautiful..." He paused for another few more breaths, in and out. He hadn't quite realized just how excited he'd gotten.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 pm

"No apology is required, Tomonaga-sama," she says in a very small voice. Clearly flustered, she smoothes her hands over her hair, making sure it was still tidy and untangled. She had felt his body against hers, she had a good idea of the strength of his interest. She takes a moment to calm her breathing, composing herself once more.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:11 pm

"Mmmm." Tomonaga acknowledged that with a smile. It seemed he was regaining control, even if his body's excitement was fading slowly. Definitely dunking my head in a bucket when I get back.

He straightened, his eyes once again seeking hers. "I... did mean what I said earlier, though. Tell, no, show your husband how you want to be kissed, and touched. And loved. You may need to figure some of that out, but..." He grinned. "That felt like a good start, just now. Anyway, I promise you, you'll both appreciate it."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:32 pm

If his attentions hadn't already lit a fire in her, his boldness certainly would have. Her blush extends, colouring the tips of her ears and she can feel the heat rising from her, thankfully covered, décolletage. "I-I-I will take that under advisement, Tomonaga-sama, thank you."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Once again, Amaya's pretty blush drew a reaction from Tomonaga, his breath catching. For just a moment, he wavered visibly, his weight shifting towards her, his arms tensing, desiring to hold her against him again. But, with an equally visible effort, he managed to restrain himself, taking another deep, shuddering breath.

"Good, that's good." He said, giving Amaya a smile. He turned his head, looking out into the field. While the two of them were, ah, occupied, it seemed that Dash had finally settled down too, curling up with Amaya's she-pup. Tomonaga chuckled softly. "Guess he has his limits after all, huh?" Tomonaga said, his voice soft, and still a little rough.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:50 pm

She cannot mistake his shifted weight, the tension in his stance, the shuddering breath, but she says nothing, does nothing.

When he turned to the pups, she was grateful for the distraction. "That's good. Pups still need to sleep a lot more than when they're grown. Once he's had a chance to sleep, he'll be all the more willing and capable for another lesson."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Amaya's particular phrasing caused Tomonaga to shoot her a quick glance, a smile on his lips. "Well, in that case, I'll have to make sure that I'm ready to provide another lesson, when the time comes."

He eased away a little, creating a proper amount of space between them, no longer so close as to touch. His easy, casual manner seemed to have returned, although a careful observer might notice a brightness to his eyes, and a few other signs of his not yet faded excitement. "Well." He said brightly. "Only a few days left in the miai, huh? And no clue as to how the Iuchi will challenge us." He looked at her again, his expression politely interested. "Any particular plans you have for these last days, Ide-san?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:17 pm

She seats herself on the grass, watching the pups sleep, unaware of any meaning Tomonaga has read into her words. "Soshi Taira-sama has offered to teach me some games. Beyond that, I can only hope that we do not see any further increase in the tension and the dramatic happenings of late."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Seeing Amaya sit, Tomonaga followed suit, maintaining the same respectful distance. "Yeah, no kidding." He said, giving her a wry smile. "I'll admit, I had some worries about that last night. The singing certainly seemed to build the pressure noticeably. I was expecting that there would be half a dozen duels today. I'm pleased that there will just be the one." His lips twisted on that last sentence.

He sighed, looking out at the sleeping puppies. "Last time he fell asleep, I took the opportunity to relocate him. But, thanks to your help-" He inclined his head to Amaya, "-seems like he'll follow me now. And I kinda like just watching them sleep. It's peaceful."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:57 pm

"Yes," she echoed wryly, "better one duel than two." She watches the pups, "I almost envy them, to sleep like that. But too soon they'll be grown, and trained to kill."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:37 pm

"That's certainly true." He agreed, matching her wryness.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Like they don't have anything to worry about." He chuckled, turning to look at her again. "Makes you wonder if parents have the same sort of thoughts, huh? In the Yasuki, it's not usually something that you have to worry about, unless your children are exceptionally strong. I've often wondered about the Hida, though... and this miai brings that sort of thing to mind as well."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

PreviousNext

Return to Horsemanship Field