Puppy Bowl [D8 LM, expecting]

Re: Puppy Bowl [D8 LM, expecting]

Postby Ide Amaya on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Her eyes catch the movement, even if she is not consciously aware of admiring the strength of his shoulders. Indicating to the pup, "that bodes well. I think Dash might be a little older than this one. She seems to tire more quickly."

"And what of your family? Do you have any siblings?" She knew what she was inviting with the question, but knowing to expect it helped.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:55 pm

"Oh yeah?" Tomonaga said looking curiously at Dash. "It does seem like he's got a lot of go in him, doesn't it? He did have a nap earlier; I carried him over here. Since I didn't have your trick with the treats yet-" He gave her a smile, "-it seemed like the easiest way to get him here."

That question earned a significant look from Tomonaga, a sort of wry smile with raised eyebrows. "I most certainly do. I have four siblings, in fact. All of them older. In fact, a lot older, between five and nine years, depending. Making me the youngest, obviously. Two brothers, two sisters. Oh, and they're all in the family business, too."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:01 pm

She tilts her head, "do I sense some animosity there? Did you not enjoy having older siblings?"
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:29 am

A dry chuckle escaped Tomonaga's lips. "I can't say that I dislike my siblings. I mean, they're family, but..." He shook his head, smirking. "By the time I even finshed my gempukku, they were all thoroughly established in the family business. I mean, the closest one to me had a five year head start. And my parents only planned for four initially..."

He cleared his throat. "Anyway, between all of that, and the limited number of roles to fill in the family business... yeah. There's probably a bit of animosity." He brightened. "I have managed to find something for myself, though. What I do have... I'm good at it. I just want to do more."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:42 am

"Then the arrival of the Unicorn is most fortuitous?" she asked with a smile. "You have the unique opportunity to introduce an entire Clan to your sake before they can develop a taste for the harsh burn of sake from the Lion lands, or the delicate sake of the Crane."

"If I believed any less than I do in your ability, I'd suggest you practice on me," she doesn't show any sign of noticing the potential for double meanings.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:32 am

"For many reasons I'd say, yeah." Tomonaga said, smiling. "I mean, personally, I've very much enjoyed meeting the Unicorn. But there's no denying that your return has brought a lot of fabulous opportunities for my family, the Yasuki.

Tomonaga, however, was adept at double meanings. "I'm tempted to take you up on that, Ide-san." He said, once again flashing his charming smile at her. After a moment, it grew less flirty, more genuine. "But... thank you. It's good to be recognized. I just hope for more, which is why I have high hopes for this marriage." He chuckled. "On a personal level as well. Maybe I'm getting greedy."

------------

Yasuki technique! Commerce/perception, +1 FR, D8 LM: 5d10o10k3+5 30. Resisted with Etiquette/awareness. If I win, PM me a material item or service you desire. And don't worry, Tomo's just using it for fun.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:18 am

She returns his charming smile with an innocent one, and finds her mind wandering as her eyes linger on his lips. "I mean what I said about seeing you after this ma-ai is over. Peach sake is fine for summer nights, with cheese and sweets, but I'm sure you can recommend for me something more robust, especially for winter."

"Be as greedy as the Fortunes allow, Tomonaga-sama. We have all the rest of our lives to humbly accept our lot, and this one chance to gamble on true happiness. Chase what your heart desires, and don't let it go once you have it." Her stormy eyes meet his and linger.

---

Etiquette/Awareness to contest vs TN30 >> 20 Fail!

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:34 am

As Tomonaga studied Amaya, it was really only possible to come to one conclusion. The signs were unmistakable. The way her gaze lingered on his lips, before they traveled up to his eyes. Tomonaga could feel his own pulse quicken in response. "Of course." He said, slowly walking forward, his eyes still locked with hers, that smile of his on his lips. "Winters are cold. You need something that will warm you from the inside, send fire coursing through your veins. I know just the thing."

Again, he stepped closer, a slow, confident walk, bringing them close enough to touch. "I think you're right." He said, his voice quieter now, but rough. "It's important to go after what you want. Sometimes the problem is in knowing what that is." His deep brown eyes, just as hers did, flickered down to the softness of her lips, than back to her wonderfully story eyes. "Do you know what you want, Ide-san?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:47 am

Time seemed to slow down. She licks her lips, "I know what I want," she says, unconvincingly. "I thought it was you that hadn't yet settled on... on a..." she is beginning to sound somewhat breathless, "path to follow."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:57 am

"Generally, yeah." Tomonaga's eyes were bright as they held her gaze. One more step. They were almost together, then, a few inches separating them, the heat of him almost tangible. "But right now, I know what I want."

His left arm slid around her waist, pulling her to the solidness of his chest. His right went behind her as well, holding her, stroking up her back, even as he leaned forward, dipping her slightly. His right hand slid into her hair, holding her head with a gentle strength, almost cradling it. One last breath, and then his lips sought hers commandingly, passionately moving against them if they found them.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 am

She gasped, but did not fight him, as their lips met hotly in the morning sun.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 am

As it happened, Tomonaga was a very good, and if Amaya could tell, a very experienced kisser. His lips press strongly, but not so hard as to cause more than a little delicious stinging. They explore every inch of hers, savoring the taste. His left arm, still encircling her waist, pulled her more tightly against him. Once the kiss was firmly established, his other hand dropped down again, stroking across her back, exploring the feel of her.

Finally, Tomonaga broke the kiss, gasping softly for breath, his forehead pressed against hers. His hold on her loosened, his grip relaxing but did not release entirely, both hands resting on the curves of her hips.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:27 am

At first she is too surprised, too caught up in the moment to react. Fortunes be kind, Hideo has never kissed me like that, is the first thing that comes to mind. Her brain starts to catch up, Hideo...

Biting her lower lip as conflicted feelings twist in her stomach, "if you kiss your wife this way, she will have no need for sake in the winter," she comments, with surprising self-awareness.

---

Etiquette (Conversation) to think of a reply >> 41 Success!

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:39 am

"Mmm." Tomonaga murmured, smiling. His right hand came up to gently brush her hair back from her face, displaced by their kiss. His own hair seemed nearly undisturbed somehow. "I think you're right. For my part, I'm glad that not everyone kisses like we just did, or my business would dry up."

He leaned his head back just a little, enough to look her in the eyes. "If you show your husband how to kiss like that, Ide-san, I think you will both be happier for it. He can learn. Trust me." His brown eyes glinted once more. "And if you don't quite remember how it went, well, just stay right there." He paused a moment, giving her the chance to pull away... or to not.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:51 am

She blushes, torn, "I don't think I should kiss anyone quite like that again until my vows have been sealed," though it is clear from the parting of her lips and her heightened breathing that it is taking considerable willpower to resist his offer.

---

That wouldn't be proper vs TN10 >> 11 Pass, unfortunately

Ide Amaya

PreviousNext

Return to Horsemanship Field