Unexpected Visitor [Day 8, Late Evening, Mizuki's]

Unexpected Visitor [Day 8, Late Evening, Mizuki's]

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Arriving at the door of Yogo Mizuki was Bayushi Sutei-... no, Shinjo Liu Yu-.. no, Fei, it was Liu Fei? It was Liu Fei. Dressed in her usual attire she stood at the woman's door. Unsure of how sure she was about why she was here. It felt as awkward as it sounds. Yet here she was, dog-less, standing at the woman's door. Unsure of really how she was supposed to call attention at a door, was it a knock? In some other places it had beena knock. Couldn't knock at a tent but you could knock at a door.

Fei went with a knock.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Re: Unexpected Visitor [Day 8, Late Evening, Mizuki's]

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:08 pm

A sultry voice responds. "Come in, Yue-chan."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:16 pm

Fei had to try hard, really really really really hard to avoid letting the laugh escape her. Luckily, her sister was younger, which meant that keeping herself contained was something she learned to do long before she was taught how to be a proper Samurai.

Knowing what she did, hearing the tone, the last thing she was going to do was walk in. So, instead, she just leaned in a little closer to the door so the woman could hear her clearly and said!

"Wrong sister."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:21 pm

Fei hears some cursing followed by Mizuki hurriedly making herself appropriate. Zip barks in the background.

Eventually, the masked Yogo opens the door. "Shinjo-san. It is good to see you. Please come in." What little skin shows deep red with the blush.

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:37 pm

"Sorry," she blurted out immediately as she noticed the blush atop well.. everything else she heard. Still, before she goes to enter she offers the bow, "Yogo-sama, I am sorry for coming without notice."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm

"It's alright. I wasn't expecting anyone. Not really. I can have the servants bring up some tea if you would like."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:54 pm

"I had some things I wanted to discuss," she gave as a form of answer but then added an actual answer. "Tea could be good."

Entering inside she thought better of teasing, or reminding, the woman of how often assuming who was at the door would backfire but they weren't really that close at all. So, she kept silent on that point. Once inside she instead gave a quick glance around, taking note of how the woman kept her room.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:10 pm

"Of course. Please sit." Mizuki then finds a servant and sends him for tea. She sits across from Liu Fei. Her room is neat and orderly for the first part. It looks like Zip had finally found that ball as it was sitting in the corner. The bed was a little bit of a mess. Though that was probably due to the puppy currently claiming it as his own.

"What would you like to talk about?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:31 pm

"A number of things Yogo-sama," she started off slow. Getting comfortable in the seat provided. "I suppose it would make the most sense to start off with my sister, Liu Yue."

Liu Fei pauses there for the moment, gauging comfort level with the topic.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:37 pm

Mizuki takes off her mask and puts it to the side. "Yes?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:57 pm

It was a gesture, maybe not one she understood wholly depending on the woman but at base she appreciated the show of honesty. Something that was easy to read in the Bushi.

"I want to hear, from you, about your relationship with my sister," she asked in frame of relationship, not a Relationship. Following it not long after with, "What do you intend to come from it?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:41 am

Wow. She goes right for the throat. After some time, Mizuki responds. "Honestly, I don't know. Yue... she was the last thing I was expecting from the miai. She said she would be loyal to her husband once she married. I... I don't know." Mizuki was sure there was a more awkward time in her life. She just couldn't think of when.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:46 am

Awkward was good, sorta, it at least was enough to make Fei settle some worries of hers. "You were honest with her, I think, that much I can appreciate," she offered some slack.

Something about the topic made Fei feel comfortable enough to just be, well, a lot more casual than usual. Groaning as she forced herself to a decision, "Alright. Yogo-sama, plain and simple. I have chosen to trust you just now. My sister is my sister, and you have been good to me in a few small ways. So, please, do not hurt her. I favor you slightly and it would be a real pain to be wrong about that."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Mizuki gives a soft laugh with a hint of bitterness. "I do have do no intention hurting her, but I may have no choice. I am a Yogo." Mizuki was quite sure how she felt about Yue. But the Yogo's Curse popping off on her was possibility. Maybe she was being paranoid.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:33 am

It reassured her, a little, but why she didn't seem overly concerned immediately became rather obvious following her next question accompanied with a raised brow,"Because you are a Yogo?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Next

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms