A Simple Meeting (D8 LM) [Mizuki's Room]

A Simple Meeting (D8 LM) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:06 am

After Mizuki's guest left, she set up for breakfast for her new guests.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Re: A Simple Meeting (D8 LM) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 am

Yuichi arrives... with a dog.

'' ... ''

His gaze is fixed upon the creature.

'' Go away... '' He says to his canine follower. The puppy response was to lick his feet. '' Go away you damn creature! ... '' The dog reply was to bark.

'' Fuck it!...'' Yuichi scratches the door of Mizuki's room and enters. He close the door and leave the small puppy outside, crying loudly.

'' Forgive me Cousin, the Moto gave me this infernal creature today... '' He bowed to Mizuki. The dog continued crying outside.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 am

Mizuki bows. "Aren't they adorable?"

"You can bring him in. He can keep Zip entertained."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:03 am

'' Adorable!? ... this must be some kind of trick. A gaijin plot to corrupt us! These creatures surely are oni in disguise! '' He replied. The dog continued scatching the door and crying.

'' Ah fuck!...'' He opened the door. '' Alright! Demon dog, Come in! '' Yuichi was not in the best of moods. This meeting was to be a serious discussion about the blasphemous night activities the Unicorn had being doing lately, not some kind of fluffly adorable gathering.

They are going to discuss about oni and Fu-leng, for kami's sake! Now, Yuichi don't know what to do...
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:24 am

Zip runs over and starts playing with Demon Dog. "Please sit, Yuichi."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Yuichi grumbles and grunts. He sat in seiza and waits for the others. He also took out his jade finger and leaved it on the middle of the room's table.

The Demon dog in the meantime plays with Zip, occasionally running towards Yuichi direction to lick him. Yuichi's nerves are about to explode.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Saksaha has never been upstairs in the great wooden house of the Administrative Center before, and stops to make sure of her direction from a servant before scratching at the door of Mizuki's room. The stiff alien formality of her embroidered and beaded wool costume and her sober facial expression are somewhat belied by the wiggly ball of puppy fluff in her arms.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Mizuki answers the door and bows. "Hello, this one is Yogo Mizuki. It is a pleasure to meet you. That one is Yogo Yuichi, a shugenja of the Yogo School. Please come in and sit. I fear Bayushi-san may be a little late. Her duties are holding her up I believe."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:58 pm

'' ... ''

Yuichi kept silence but his gaze is fixed upon Saksaha.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Saksaha bows (if nothing else, the puppy reminds her to do so instead of trying to clasp hands, since she needs both of hers to support its wiggly weight), and comes in as invited. "Good morning, Yogo-sama. Yogo Yuichi-san... I have met before." She bows to Yuichi also, not quite sure what to expect from the volatile priest this time.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description

On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:03 pm

Hotaru was present at the meeting, even if a little tardy. She also had some chores to do around the temple and had a bit of a handful with her current ward, which seemed to be a living relative of an guardian foo dog. It seemed only appropriate that the Shrine Maiden was the proper one to train such a loyal and majestic myth's distant living cousin.

She meandered in with a bright smile on her face because of puppies! However, upon seeing the Yogo together with the Iuchi, she was reminded of the dire situation. She gave them a quick bow and released her ward to busy himself with the other puppies for now.

"Sorry for my tardiness, minasama. Good morning!"
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:31 pm

"Good morning, Bayushi-san." Mizuki gestures to the Iuchi and the Bayushi. "Please, let your puppies with ours and have a seat."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Saksaha smiles slightly at the arrival of Hotaru and releases her furball to roll around with Zip and Demon, then settles down, folding her legs rather than sitting back on her heels like a proper Rokugani lady. Her voluminous wool skirts and trousers preserve her modesty just fine this way, however.

"Then, what can I do for all of you this morning, Yogo-sama, Bayushi-san, Yogo-san?"

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Hotaru clapped her hands together and decided to start things off, hoping that she would be able to provide an in for her kinsmen. No doubt, Saksaha might have thought the meeting to be strange, even if it gave their dogs a much welcomed play date.

"I hope you're doing well, Iuchi-san!" She said with a small smile. "Thank you for joining us today. Do you recall that talk we had a while ago regarding the differences between the Yogo and shugenja of my training...Well, I was given a vision about a dark rider, one that seemed to be interested in the Unicorns. Naturally, we were all concerned about such a thing. I thought about you, when it comes to matters of spirituality in the Unicorn. I was hoping to gather your opinion on this vision I had and whether or not it could be a concern to your Clan?"
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:05 pm

'' ... ''

Yuichi continues to look at Saksaha. His eyes display hostility after Hotaru's comment about the 'Dark rider'.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Next

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms