Day 8 [EN] Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot (Mizuki's Room)

Re: Day 8 [EN] Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot (Mizuki's Room)

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Mizuki was a bit surprised. But simply nodded. "I will make them pay."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:20 pm

"Domo Mizuki-chan..." Suteichi was not really a man to show true concern but this time he wore it on his face.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:23 pm

"No need Sutiechi-kun. We are Scorpion. And friends."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:32 pm

He met her eyes again and just opened up completely to her.

"I have to prepare for the fact that I may never see you again and that I could possibly not see Liu Fei again... That is troubling me." He paced a bit. "Is that a reality you are ready to accept?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:37 pm

"No. I've been busy accepting other realities. I never considered I might not see you again." Mizuki shakes her head. "That won't be the case. I am a merchant. The Unicorn will surely need my services. I'll see you again."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:40 pm

"What was our lesson in class Mizuki-chan? Promise less. If you can, promise nothing. Do not make promises to me that you know you cannot keep."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:44 pm

"Hai. I know my lessons. There is a great deal more freedom in being a merchant than a courtier. And if there are no one interested in the medicine I sell, well, there are other uses for it. I will find an excuse to see you wherever you wind up."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:54 pm

"If you say so. I know samurai marry for duty. If my wife cannot be Liu Fei, she will be nothing to me but a spawning ground, just another task. Liu Fei is something wonderful. She wants me to have no one else but her. I am willing to give her that and now that may not be. You hurt me and it is taking a lot for me to forgive you."

He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Why do you hold onto me? Rather, why am I holding onto you?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Mizuki thought about the answer. "I hold on to you because you're Sutiechi-kun. You've always supported me when others did not. I... I don't know why you hold on to me."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:25 pm

"I actually do know the answer...I don't want to say it. I just know that...It's difficult. You are the first woman I have ever cared about. My stepmother notwithstanding. I see what it is happening, I'm getting too close..." he withdrew his hand slowly.

"I have been heartbroken by you. I don't want that again. I kept it a secret for a while wanting to be with you and it happened and it failed. I want desperately, a life with Liu Fei, but that life is uncertain. At the moment it is a dream. I am loyal to you both. Loyal unto death. I could betray you both and I have to live with that. Perhaps, I was happier when kept my feelings to myself. Perhaps, fate made a mistake and let me live from that village..."

Suteichi shook his head.

"I'm wasting your time lamenting. I should go." Suteichi started towards the door.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:35 pm

"The Fortunes do not make mistakes. Why you lived.... why all this happened... It is for a greater reason even if we cannot comprehend it. It's hard. I've started to make peace with my existence. I wish I could have before my father died. I wonder what his response would have been if he saw me. But that is regret." Mizuki shakes the thoughts of the man who impregnated her mother out of her head.

"You may betray Liu Fei, myself or both of us as I have betrayed you, but we can only move forward. A monk told me that if the love is real, there will be forgiveness. You proved this to be true." Mizuki considered kissing him on the forehead, but instead kept to herself. "Go to Liu Fei and enjoy the time you have together. It's all we have after all. I hope it will be a lifetime." A part of her, a very large part of her wanted to go to him. To keep him here. But she knew he would regret it in the morning. She would have only proved herself to be the whore he accused her of being before. She'd rather have Sutiechi for a lifetime than a night.

She bows. "Goodnight, Sutiechi-kun."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:02 pm

He turned back and picked up his mask. He looked her with the same loving look he would give to Liu Fei. He only ever agreed with her when she said it but finally he had to say it so she heard it. He stood before her with a sincere look.

"If I never see you again, know that I love you always and I am sorry for betraying you. I have never truly apologized for anything in my life but I better do it now." He looked at her he wanted to kiss her. His feelings for Liu Fei were strong, perhaps even stronger than hers for him. He was conflicted. He then remembered the words of his grandfather.

Leave one, love the other...

Fei has never hurt me... Mizuki has. Does Fei feel for me the way I feel for her? Why did I come here?! I... I...

There was a passion in his eyes something that lit within him.

"I don't want to lose you Mizuki-chan." Suteichi claimed her lips softly and passionately and yet behind that kiss was fear.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Mizuki strokes his hair. "Sutiechi-kun, I love you too. That's why you need to leave. You'll regret it in the morning. Trust me."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:29 pm

"Regret is a sin... So is loving someone and the whole of everything wants to hurt you for it. If that is your wish, fine. I'll leave."

He put his mask back on. "Rest well.. Yogo-sempai."

He bowed deeply and walked to the door.

"The only regret I have is loving you and Liu Fei. I will atone for that."

/exit Suteichi
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:39 pm

After Sutiechi leaves. "It is for the best, Sutiechi-kun. Trust me."

Mizuki then dresses and goes to spread sorrow and discord.

Yogo Mizuki

Previous

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms