[Day 2 LE - Nintoku Yurt] Fans 2: Electric Yurt

[Day 2 LE - Nintoku Yurt] Fans 2: Electric Yurt

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Nintoku was devastated. Even though he had just met her today his heart ached for her premature goodbye. He was going to ask to the responsible to see if he could keep the puppy but things did not see too promising.

He slumped in front of his work table, where pieces and materials of fans laid scattered. Next to the table there were gnawed fans, a cruel reminder of the love he knew and lost.

He wanted his puppy.
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Re: [Day 2 LE - Nintoku Yurt] Fans 2: Electric Yurt

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Such swagger, such manly machismo, so much mustache and charm this was the man that was Moto Silvia, with dirt on his face from riding and a simply daisho on his hip and beautiful furs and leathers to obscure his frame he was magnificent.

He walks towards the brooding Lion and says in a gruff voice, “Sayyed, what troubles your heart? Talk to Silvia, perhaps I can make such dark thoughts be as wind and we can return to smiles and manly grace.”

OOC: Moto Silvia Rides Again - Disguise: 2d10 13
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 pm

The Lion lifted his eyes from the table and set them on the man before him; he squinted his eyes thinking he saw something familiar in the man's face before it dawned on him. This was THE Moto Silvia, the famous warrior Khulun spoke so highly off yesterday.

"Moto-san," he lowered his head in greeting. "I've heard highly of you. I am Matsu Nintoku."

He flinched slightly at his words "Is it that obvious?" he sighed and nodded "Today I've lost something." he quickly revealed, the frailty of the loss making him more vulnerable.

---

Investigation 6
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:24 pm

“Ah what have you lost Sayyed, perhaps we can find it and it can be new again, yes?” he offers from behind his mustache.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:56 pm

"Kurohime," he said as felt his heart clenched by the icy grip of lost love. "My puppy."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:59 pm

Could this big lug be any sweeter… Kami, he is adorable. Get it together Silvia!

“I see, well what do you miss of Kurohime? Let your heart speak with words and then give them voice. Silvia will listen, he will give you both ears,” he says with a broad warm smile.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:16 pm

He looked at the man searching for some veiled mockery or scorn and upon finding none continued "She was the sweetest little runt I've ever seen," he smiled as his eyes glinted with happiness. "She tried as best as possible to stay with me but she failed in the shodown."

He sighed

"I don't care that she failed I just wish I can keep her with me. I would even learn how to properly train her. She is just too sweet and nice and gives the sweetest kisses in the world."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Silvia nods and says, “It does not sound like she failed at all Sayyed, she did the best the Gods gifted her with. To give your best and fall short is not a failing, it is life. She has given you a wonderful gift of good memories and gentle kisses, cherish that my new found friend.”

“The Moto will treat her well, and she will always remember the Lion that loved her more than anyone, it is known,” he says from behind his broad mustache.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:47 pm

"I'm still going to try and convince the Moto to let me have her," he retorted. "I know it might be unorthodox but... I think I might end being a Moto anyways."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:49 pm

“You… a Moto?” he says with a chortle.

“Are you ready for such a life, living on the horse, drinking kumis till you are fat, and crushing your enemies? You have the muscle and maybe brains but do you have the heart? You have passion, yes. Perhaps you will be good Moto.”

“Found a bride to take you in, then?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:02 pm

He raised an eyebrow at him. How did he know so much? He shrugged internally and attributed to the loose lips that the Unicorns had.

"I have yes," he said sighing. "Moto Khulun. She is... special."

"She is the biggest loudmouth I've ever met. She's boisterous, violent and her sense of etiquette is almost non existent," he continued letting another sigh out. "But still there is something about her."

"I find myself thinking about her constantly. She is the proverbial wind that fans my inner fire. She makes me want to be more if only to keep up with her," he let a small chuckle. "It is funny that I started disliking her so much and yet now I could not imagine being apart of her."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:09 pm

“You have the love sick; it is good and bad, more good than bad. You have good thoughts about her,” he says with an approving nod.

“You are in good place, Silvia knows the feel of the love sick. Silvia is great sage it is known.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:11 pm

"Indeed," he nodded. "And you might meet her soon, she told me she'd come around this time to craft a fan."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:22 pm

“Well far be it from me to interfere in the actions of young romance,” he says with a nod.

“Be well Sayyed Nintoku, the wind sees all and whispers to me the good and bad,” he says with a wink. He turns to go.
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:30 pm

"It was a pleasure to finally meet your Moto-san," he lowered his head in respect. "You are as the tales speak of you."
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Next

Return to Northern Yurts