Lamen to You, Lamen to Me (D7, LE)

Re: Lamen to You, Lamen to Me (D7, LE)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 pm

"There are still three days to decide. I'm also the eldest of four. There are quite a few eligible girls that couldn't come. I doubt you're not going to marry one of us." She sips again, emptying the shochu with a flip to rest the cup upside down at the table. "Your meal is getting cold, I believe."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:30 pm

He didn't feel the need point out that it put her younger sisters at a age to young to be wed. "Indeed there is still time left Otaku-sama, though I don't give myself good odds in any of the remaining competitions so that leaves me the chance to be picked." Which was unlikely. "Or perhaps marry one of those Unicorn women of even lower standing then myself. Though with the number of men that have higher standing then I. That possibility is really non existent."

"So that leaves the most likely outcome marrying a Unicorn that isn't here. Which gives me equal odds to take her home as a wife, as it would me to marry into your clan." Looking down at his he smiled and picked up his chopsticks. "You are right though, my food is getting cold." He agreed before digging in.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Kitakuhime leans, placing her elbows over the counter while interlacing her fingers to hold her head at the back of her joined hands. The girl watched him eat with interest.

I hope he really, really, enjoys it.

While he slurps up the bowl, she mentions. "Whatever happens after this miai, I want you to be able to count on me, okay?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 pm

It was and enjoyable, despite the fact he was still angry at her. Or maybe it was disappointed? What had she really meant when she spoke of loyalty between a man and a wife? Perhaps she meant the Husband need be loyal to her? Not seeking comfort from another for himself, when she slipped off into another woman's bed? It would make sense, bastards would be truly embarrassing for a heiress.

He didn't know how he was supposed to count on her if he was filled with so many concerns. But he gave as best a answer as he cold, even if it was somewhat vague. "As much as I am able Otaku-sama,"

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:01 pm

If he had asked all those questions, perhaps Daisuke could have understood more of Kitakuhime. Nevertheless, she simply notices that which he allows to surface: and she enjoys. "Good."

She sighs and stretches a bit, waiting for him finish the bowl and perhaps another. That would be sign she really cooked well.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:12 pm

Sadly he was no more willing to ask, then she seemed willing to explain. So her misunderstanding was one he approved of, in fact it was what he was hoping for. Perhaps there was a small blessing in that.

After his first bowl was finished, he did ask for anotyer. He had always possessed a hearty appetite, though it had never helped him grow.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Silence. Her smiles broadens like never before he had seen. The amazon princess serves him again, and –– this time –– she serves a bowl for herself. With less content than his.

Producing chopsticks, Kitakuhime walks around the stall and sits at his side on the counter. She prays inwardly before diving in to dine with the voracious marksman of the mountains.

Itadakimasu.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:45 pm

"Finally on this side then?" He asked as she took a seat beside him, he had been beginning to think she had no intention to join him. His eyes drifted over to watch her eat for a moment, wondering what here reaction would be to the meal she made.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Daisuke catches her with noodle tendrils in the midst of being slurped. She giggle-snorts and bites them. What returns to the bowl splashes a bit on her face and she keeps laughing with a faint blush. "Baka, stop staring."

The girl looks around trying to find something to clean herself and apologizes. "Gomenasai, I was careless."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:05 pm

The scene caused him to chuckle a little, before he reached in his kimono to retrieve a folded square of cloth, which he offered to her so she could wipe her face. "Okay, but I feel the need to point out that Otaku-sama was watching me eat through the entirety of my first bowl." Was that a small bit of teasing evident in his tone?

"Nothing to worry about, scouting can be a dirty god, so most of us keep a few clothes to clean up with." It helped when you accidentally splashed mud in your face.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:51 pm

"Unfair. I wasn't. I closed my eyes at some point." She takes the cloth with both hands, bowing thankfully while cleaning herself. Once done, she folds the fabric, showing her face for analysis, "How does it look, now?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:14 pm

"True, I do recall a few blinks." He conceded with a whisper of a smile of his lips, taking a moment to eat a bit while she cleaned up. At her question he looked back over and studied her for a few moments.

"As lovely as ever, but i must confess you missed a bit on the side of your nose." He tapped his own to indicate the location.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:16 pm

"Oh!" She bats eyelashes innocently, "Here?"

Another rub, and it is off.

"Lovely?" More batting eyelashes. "Thank you, Ichiro-san. You flatter me even with food in my face. You'll definitely have a lucky girl at your side after this miai."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:37 pm

He nodded at her question, helping her find the last spot before turning his eyes back to his bowl.

At her comment he couldn't help but snort, suppressing a small chuckle. "Flattery is not my strong suit Otaku-sama." He picked up his cup of shochu and took a sip. "I find I don't do much of it at all until a few cups pass my lips."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:41 pm

Kitakuhime takes the bottle in hand ready to serve more. "Well. I find them sincere, even if you only word them out with a drink or two."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village