Day 8 [EA] Strolling Through The Park (Khulun's Yurt)

Re: Day 8 [EA] Strolling Through The Park (Khulun's Yurt)

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Khulun nods and says, “You should know that I have advised Dabo-dono not to deal with the evil. Despite your angry words I do and did listen to Sayyed Yuuru. It is not in my hands anymore but the Unicorn know evil and will fight to destroy it as any should.”

“Our methods are not yours but our goals are the same.” She frowns at the dog peeing and adds, “I hate these puppies.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:18 pm

"One is glad you were able to hear such counsel from my kinsman."

I didn't expect them to move that fast, but at least they were able to make use of what I did...

"I never believed our goals diverged, Moto-san, only our view of the situation and the risks." Rising, he tucked away the remaining tools.

"Yes, I don't know where it came from, but it finds chewing my supplies most amusing. I have had to fish poisonous plants from it's mouth on several occasions. Just because a plant can be eaten by humans does not mean it will edible for dogs."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:
Bayushi Suteichi wrote:Wha?!... oh! The puppy.

"Sasuke." he answered over his shoulder, still not looking at her until she was decent.

“Mine is Nintoku the fool… sometimes Nintoku the shitter… other times Nintoku the always hungry,” she says to Suteichi.

"I named mine for a legend in our clan. Perhaps you might have heard of Bayushi Sasuke?! The Most Interesting Man In Rokugan?!"

Evil?! What's been going on?!
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 pm

“Really? Have you heard of Moto Silvia?” she adds lightly to Suteichi.

“Well it is what it is,” she rose and offers her hand to Taira.

“Just treat Liu Yue well and we can all it even. I am not sure what she sees in you, but you must have value, and you are a good doctor. Let us end such anger with this.”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Taira looked at the Moto thoughtfully, and then took her hand. His handshake was firm, honest, and probably a lie.

Still, he just nodded.

"So long as you walk with the fortunes, your kin will forge a bright future. Best of luck, Moto-san."

You'll need it.

As for the rest, he just shrugged. "Bayushi Sasuke is... I thought, a myth. Nor have I heard more than rumor of a Moto Silvia. I'm afraid I am at a disadvantage."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:33 pm

She returns the honest shake and thus the anger was buried for her. She sat and looked at Suteichi and returned herself to a semblance of proper and says, “Thank you for your aid, again, Doctor.”

“I heard he tried to charm Yogo-hime,” she says with a smirk.

“I am surprised she was able to resist, I have heard stories of his guile.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:12 pm

Suteichi chuckled. His back still turned.

"Bayushi Sasuke is not a Moto. Bayushi Sasuke is believed to have courted a woman from each of the clans. Though with the Unicorn returning, I wonder if he even he would be here. It is said that he once challenged the Kakita Family Daimyo to a duel and won merely by looking at him. There is another tale where he retired to a monastery only to leave and return to the Scorpion and resume a Governorship because the Tao held no other secrets for him to uncover. He taught the Crab the triple-fist drinking technique for sake and defeated the Crab Champion in a drinking contest. He once defeated 20 pirates, single-handedly, giving him the title of "He IS his 20 Best Men". Yes, Bayushi Sasuke is the most interesting man in Rokugan. No one has seen him in years though."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:19 pm

“Good man, you can turn back now if you like,” she says with a nod.

“Moto Silvia swam to the end of the sea but turned back at the last moment as the sea grew jealous and a jealous sea is no place for man. Silvia is great sage, he knows all ten-thousand secrets of the world and was sworn by the gods to never reveal the final secret.”

“They say he has died four times, they also say he has lived six different lives. He taught the Black Jackal the secret of cheating death, the trick only worked once for he was not Silvia. He has never been married and yet at least sixteen brides wait for him to return,” she says proudly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:37 pm

"Hmm... Bayushi Sasuke though in his elder age has never once died because he and Emma-O came to a mutual understanding."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Bayushi Suteichi wrote:"Hmm... Bayushi Sasuke though in his elder age has never once died because he and Emma-O came to a mutual understanding."

“Silvia is much young and yet very old, besides he knows the secret tricks for Emma-O, yet they are still ever friends. It is known,” she replies.

“A viper bit his big toe once and the poor snake nearly died. It is said Silvia nursed it back to health and they were close for friends for two years and a day.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:43 pm

"Have you seen Moto Silvia? Does he have any books that he's written?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:46 pm

“Once I thought I saw him… but perhaps it was just the morning daybreak,” she says wistfully.

“Some have seen him… others think they have. Silvia is as the wind, you cannot see the wind but you know it is there… sometimes soft like a lover other times keen like a blade.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:03 pm

"Fascinating... Have you read much of Rokugani fiction?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:04 pm

“I don’t read much of anything,” she replies.
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:07 pm

"I am willing to bet, you will like The Legend Of Sakurahime." he replied.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts