KHULUN!!!!! (D7, LE, around Khulun's Yurt)

Re: KHULUN!!!!! (D7, LE, around Khulun's Yurt)

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:29 am

“So magistrates commonly go to woods, I thought they work in towns… or do they just go wherever they are needed?” she says.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:33 am

He tilted his head, "They go where they are needed. Most of the time that is in towns, yes. That's where most of the people are. The Shinomen has some special needs right now since it is relatively untamed still and recently was granted to a cousin of the Emperor who now is the head of a new minor clan, the Piranha. Such a fledgling organization would have serious problems trying to handle such an impossible task, so magistrates from their neighbors have been helping in the effort any way we can. I work under one of those magistrates now... for the past two years."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 am

"So you are not magistrate, but you go to magistrate school? I am confused," she says scrunching her brow working out the details.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:46 am

He nodded, "A magistrate is both a path of training and an official position within a clan's bureaucracy or the Offices of the Emerald Champion. I trained at the Soshi bushi school, who teaches the transmissions of one of the greatest lawkeepers in the Empire's history, Soshi Saibankan. The school is often called the Soshi Magistrate school because of the high propensity of its graduates to one day fill positions within the clan and empire as magistrates. The Magistrate office is reserved usually for more experienced members of the clan because the office and responsibilities for a Magistrate are quite vast. I work as what is called a yoriki, a deputy of sorts, appointed to serve under a magistrate. It is there I will continue to develop the experience and knowledge of how to successfully become a Magistrate while doing things immediately related to that office's responsibilities. Not unlike how a lower ranking soldier slowly rises up the ranks until they become a commanding officer in the army."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:02 pm

“Makes sense, is that what you want to be, a magistrate like the Fortune? Taira tiold me the story… part of it… maybe the whole thing I got bored, but it sounded interesting,” she says with a shrug.

“I really had not thought of what I would want to do, being a warrior is life but if I leave the clan then I guess I will find a new place. Maybe magistrate is good life. Kill some criminals, bring justice… kill more criminals.”

“Killed horse thief when I was young.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:05 pm

"Did you now? Sounds like an interesting tale." He said with a smile, opening his ears to hear it if she wished.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:09 pm

“I was but nine or ten summers, bandits attack one tied to steal one of our horses. I was out that day playing wth father’s sword pretending to be strong warrior when I saw thief. I hid but he saw me and I charged and he was bigger and threw me aside. Drew knife and came at me but I put sharp end in his gut,” she says honestly.

“More lucky than skill but first kill is first kill.”

“As grandmas says, sometimes best to lucky than dead,” she says proudly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:10 pm

He chuckled, "Quite so indeed. My worst scar was a result of some bad luck. Fell out of a tree and had to wrestle with a tiger."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:12 pm

“Yet you are here to tell the tale, such is the way of things,” she says with a chuckle.

“Tiger assume not so much?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:15 pm

"I asked if you all liked tiger skins or not didn't I?" He said with a sly grin and a chuckle.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:22 pm

“Some believe if you eat and wear thing you kill you gain strength, old ways,” she says with a shrug.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:24 pm

He smiled, "Well I'm afraid I missed out on that opportunity. Had an eta get the pelt for me though. It's a valuable enough trophy to keep."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:28 pm

“Old ways, so not much to worry about; you know you have much work ahead of you with Saksaha if she is singing for Sayyed Udo, best to show her quickly how much man you are before Dragon takes her back to high mountains,” she offers with a nod.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:34 pm

He chuckled, "It seems I do have quite a bit to do. I thank you for your help again."

He stood, "If we ride together someday I think that would be not all that bad, but no matter what happens I wish you well. My family will know of your people's plight soon. I'm sure we will stand ready to help in any way we can."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:32 pm

"May the wind carry your arrows to your enemies," she says with a nod.
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts