[D8 ,EA, Expecting] Crabtastic

[D8 ,EA, Expecting] Crabtastic

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:48 am

Hiroji sits in his Yurt waiting for Tomonaga. The lazy dog he received this morning is laying on the floor minding it's own business and occasionally sniffing the air.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Re: [D8 ,EA, Expecting] Crabtastic

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:55 am

Tomonaga's dog was anything but lazy. As Tomonaga approached Hiroji's yurt, the young dog ran circles around him, occasionally leaping up to chomp at him.

Arriving, Tomonaga banged lightly on the yurt post nearest the door.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:01 am

Hiroji rouses from his thoughts and stands to bow to Tomonaga. "Good afternoon Tomonaga-san. How are you?"
Cat, the dog, gives Tomonaga's dog a quick glance but soon goes back into sleep.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:08 am

"Eh. Can't complain, Hiroji-san. How about yourself?" Dash could be heard dashing about outside.

"Seems it's been a couple of interesting days, eh?" Tomonaga ventured, his expression politely curious.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:12 am

Hiroji frowned. "I have much on my mind..." He nodded to Tomonaga's second question. "Interesting? Yes... Very interesting." His expression is somewhat pained. "Though perhaps not the most pleasant."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:16 am

"Oh." Tomonaga grimaced. "I can sympathize with that. To some extent, at least."

"You wanna tell me about it? Over a drink, maybe?" Tomonaga pulls out a bottle, as usual.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:26 am

Hiroji nodded. "Yes, that would be lovely." He sighs. "Where should I begin?" He is silent for a moment. "Shinjo Liu Yue."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:28 am

Tomonaga poured the sake. "Right." He said with a slight smile. "I rather expected that you'd start there. You did sing to her, after all. Pretty well, too." He hands his friend a filled cup.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:36 am

He nods, sorrowfully. "Indeed. I am not a singer nor do I have the mind for art... But it came from the heart..." He sighs. "I met her a day or two before that... Spoke to her about what she thought of me... And she guessed my intentions. I love her, Tomonaga-san. But she does not love me. She said she cannot love any man, but that if she had to choose, I would not be her first choice of marriage." He takes a deep sip from the sake cup.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Tomonaga winced. "Ouch. I'm sorry, Hiroji-san." He reached out to clap his friend on the shoulder, a little uncertain whether it was the Crab in him, or the part that was becoming accustomed to the Unicorn that was more responsible for the gesture.

He pursed his lips thoughtfully. "Ummm... don't suppose she mentioned who her first choice is? I mean, it sorta makes a difference, what with the rankings and all. If their marriage is unlikely to happen..." He spread his hands.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Hiroji is silent. "I do not think either of us will marry her. But both of us will love her." Hiroji sipped his sake again. "But the man is Soshi Taira." His voice is cold as he utters the last sentence.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:34 pm

"Soshi Taira? The Scorpion doctor?" Tomonaga frowned. "All three of you fought the orochi together. Is this some strange entwining of fate? I mean, I don't usually think about that stuff too much, but lately..." He shrugged.

"Still... there's nothing to do but wait and see, I suppose. I mean, is there affection at least? That's... enough, I suppose." Tomonaga frowned. He found that his standards there had been rising of late. "More than some married couples get."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:38 pm

Hiroji nods. "It was the first time we saw her battle. She made an impression on both of us there I think." Hiroji looks bitter as he sips his sake. "I am afraid the affection is one sided. "

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:42 pm

"Oh." Tomonaga said. He is silent a few moments. "Well, damn." He refills Hiroji's cup again.

"You're a good man, Hiroji-san. It may be that you're not fated to be with this one. Or maybe you are, and fate's just given you an exceptionally difficult road to follow." He shrugged. "Either way... I hope you end up with someone who will feel affection for you, and you for her."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 pm

He nods sadly. "We can only hope Tomonaga-sama." He sips his sake. "How have you fared in the matters of the heart since we last spoke Tomonaga-sama?"

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Next

Return to Western Yurts