Look at Those Puppies! (D8, EA)

Look at Those Puppies! (D8, EA)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:43 am

With blushed cheeks, Kitakuhime was bouncing up and down, jogging with a very naughty –– yet small –– dog going after her. "Come on. You can't handle this, can you?" She challenges Butajduluun, the pup, until he puts his tongue out to rest.

"Enjoying your time the other one?" The princess asks the Fox.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Look at Those Puppies! (D8, EA)

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:48 am

Takeo returned with a bow, as his puppy did the same. Asahi stood off to the side with a resigned look of indignation on his face, though his ears had perked at seeing Kita.

"We are managing. I hope your own efforts are going well - he seems to like you at least," he said with a smile.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Status: 3.0 ; Glory 1.0 ; Honor: Exceptional ; Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, yumi, light armor
Accompanied by: a red fox named Asahi

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:56 am

"Ne~!" She clears out some sweat from her forehead. "This naughty pup keeps trying to bite me, I can't stand still. It's adorable." She giggles a bit while dodging the pup from reaching out to her. "I want to keep it. Not sure if the Moto will allow, though."

Gekko was there, too. The same look of indignation. The warhorse glances the fox with an unspoken truce between rivals: to fight a greater threat.

Kitakuhime reaches out to Asahi in her dash, taking time to pet his head once. "So well behaved fox-kun!"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:08 pm

"They are certainly full of energy - not unlike young samurai in the dojo for the first time. Eager to try, but not always ready to learn," he said.

Asahi had returned Gekko's own look with one of agreement. Death to the outsiders. But he still welcomed Kita's hand and licked at it playfully.

"I had the honor of meeting Moto Kal-ab the other day. He was training some of the pups for use in war. Quite astonishing to think that these young pups could grow into fearsome warriors. But then, just as samurai I suppose..." he said, trailing off.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Kitakuhime takes advantage that only the both of them –– plus beasts –– where there, and lets the façade drop just a bit. Still jogging, around, the girl tackles his trailing off thoughts with a mighty...

"RAWR!"

She roars to Takeo playfully while showing claws, and turns to the pursuing puppy, that stops: startled in surprise. "I would do a great Lion, don't you think?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Takeo feigns surprise...well, maybe half-feigns, part of it was real, at the Otaku's display and raises his fan in shock. It is a pale green with a forest scene set against it in gold. A single note of red stands out - a fox figure at the base of a large tree.

"I think the Scorpion will be quick to snatch you up for their Kabuki if they find out how proficient you are. Best to keep such things as our secret," he said.

The puppy at his feet however leapt into action, bounding over to stand beside its would-be-litter-mate in defense of Kita's display.

It yapped at her, standing its ground next to Butajduluun.

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:01 pm

"That's a brave one! You haven't told me his name yet." She comes nearer and kneels, giving him a gentle hand to lick.

Kitakuhime raises her eyes to Takeo, analyzing the details in his fan. With her On back, she replies to his comment calmly, "I better hold my artistic abilities, then. I'm not sure I would get used with all those masks."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Takeo looked at Kita sheepishly.

"I haven't been able to quite decide yet. I thought I would let her personality dictate the name, but she unveils a new part of herself every hour it seems. Right now, she shows Courage. Who knows what the next hour will hold," he said.

"As for the Scorpion, I agree. Wearing a mask seems like it would get cumbersome...and yet there is some truth to the reason they wear them."

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:07 pm

"Oh... it's a she!" Butajduluun, fearless now that he understood the farce, charges in his silent attack and sink his puppy teeth at her ankle. Kitakuhime squeaks at the sharp –– yet totally bearable –– pain, and covers her mouth before she shames herself.

With a frown, she scolds him. "Bad. Bad boy!"

Then she pats his head... the dog will probably never learn to obey. She shrugs. "As if one mask wasn't already enough. It is just extra weight in my sincere opinion."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:27 pm

"You are not wounded are you, Otaku-sama?!" he exclaimed as the puppy bit into her ankle.

Realizing he may have offended one who was trained as a warrior, he tacked on, "I mean - even the simplest wound can become infected! We would not want you to take ill. Perhaps...perhaps I could look at it to be sure?"

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:33 pm

"It was nothing," She looks at her ankle, turning her head back and lifting her foot, " But sure."

Kitakuhime sits on the ground, polite enough to roll just the necessary amount of cover. She also touches her neck. "I didn't know you were a healer, too. Any magical ways to close wounds that won't heal?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Takeo knelt and looked at her ankle, he reached his fingers out, gingerly touching the skin where the puppy had bitten. When his fingers came away, they were clean.

He looked up.

"I'm not a doctor, Otaku-sama, but I have seen a few wounds go bad. You should be fine - your noble puppy has not broken the skin," he said, searching for her eyes again before he let his own drift down to her neck.

"Sadly I am not a priest either - what sort of wound have you acquired that won't heal?" he asked.

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:47 pm

"Tried to defend a clan mate from harm. Got wounded, instead." She says after shivering with his touch when he looked at her ankle.

Then, Kitakuhime squints her eyes again. "If you're not a doctor. What are you doing checking my ankle for wounds?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Takeo's face blanched.

"I thought...I thought it would be an appropriate cover under which to share a touch," he said, bowing his head and letting his eyes fall to the ground.

"Forgive me, Otaku-sama. I am too presumptuous," he said, clearly ashamed.

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:47 pm

"You!"

She starts to blush. Heavily. The blush doesn't stop, though, growing into indignation. The Otaku princess wiggles her legs off his hands, crawling back in the grass – probably hitting him with a few kicks in the process.

"Baka!"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Next

Return to The Western Fields