Day 8 [EA] Strolling Through The Park (Khulun's Yurt)

Day 8 [EA] Strolling Through The Park (Khulun's Yurt)

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:31 am

Bayushi Suteichi took Sasuke on a walk and found himself in the Unicorn Yurts. Of all yurts he happened to be near was the one he did NOT think he'd be by.

Khulun. Shit! Well, I can't be rude...

"Konichiwa...Moto-sama." he greeted with a bow.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Re: Day 8 [EA] Strolling Through The Park (Khulun's Yurt)

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 am

Khulun was inside doing pushups while Nintoku was trying to chew on furs. She growled at the puppy, “Nintoku back to work!”

The puppy turned unsure if he was Nintoku or if the human was going to feed him so he scampers over and sniffs at her face and licks it and then barks. Before the scent of new dog catches him and off he goes to play or fight or whatever puppies do with other puppies.

“Nintoku!” she says getting to her feet.

Then she sees the Scorpion, “Oh… Scorpion, finished all that kumis yet?”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:09 pm

"Yes. They were quite good. Again, my compliments to you for the favor. The Moto Princess is most generous." he replied with his usual faint smile.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:54 pm

“Something like that,” she says warily.

“You Scorpion are not exactly my favorite, but Courtesy something, something. If you start ranting and raving like your idiot cousin Doctor Jerk face I am liable to cut you, otherwise, want some water?”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:06 pm

"You wound me Moto-sama. To know that I am not a favorite of yours."

Like I care what you think you insolent barbarian

"Water would be fine, Moto-sama." Suteichi kept his On in place. "Might I ask, why such...disdain for Soshi-San?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:21 pm

“Not my favorite, not worst” she says honestly. “Your dagger is hers to worry about, not my place to care.”

“Water?” she asks as she wipes her brow.

When he asks about Taira she growls, “He insult Unicorn, speaks with two mouths, says he come to aid and then insult with the other. I should have cut his tongue out and sent it to Yogo-hime but Liu Yue has mind to give him love. Idiot, all the same.”

“Sayyed Yuuru, good people though.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Suteichi maintained his composure but he was now past tired of Khulun's flagrant attitude. He sighed to himself, gained his composure and tried to politely reason with her.

"Moto Khulun-sama, let us reason together. I understand that you do not like me, the feeling is mutual. The difference is, while I do not like you, I will tell you to your face I respect you. From the first day, you have been most disrespectful to me. I have been quite pardoning." He stood a bit closer to her in a non-threatening manner and spoke a bit softer with a polite, measured tone.

"You don't like me. Understood. Respect me. That I ask. I would hate for any further unpleasantness to arise. Threatening me and cutting me down will only anger my Liu Fei who is looking to have me as her husband and anger Governor Dabo because an unarmed guest was killed in his home over a misunderstanding by one of his own clan. I like to believe we can work this out. I respect you Moto-sama. Do be so kind as to render that to me."

Suteichi took a step back to where if she wanted to cut him down she could, showing her he was not afraid to die. He bowed to her in show of respect.

-------------

Etiquette/Awareness + R1 Bayushi Courtier Tech using 2 FR to add +10 to Roll politely explaining to Moto Khulun: 6d10o10k3 17 +10 = 27
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:38 pm

“Why would I cut you down? You are stick stern but not idiot, I am talking about the Doctor, he was here last night ranting?” she says confused.

“Dabo-dono would be two times angry if I killed a guest without cause. Mad enough as is, with everything going on. If feeling mutual why pretend to like me, more respect to me to show you dislike me.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:52 pm

"No. I respect you as the samurai that you are. That is courtesy. Respect gives no fuck about liking or loving anyone. It is about respecting the person's status and position. I can't very well possibly court an alliance or anything if I am disrespectful. I respect your strength and maybe, maybe one day I might need your strength or the the strength of the Unicorn. To do that I must not so much show my strength but also must not show my ass by being one. That is accomplished by respect. Now..."

Suteichi reached into his sleeve and produce manju sweets.

"Will you share in some sweets with me and let us speak as samurai?"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:58 pm

“Sure,” she says and scoops up Nintoku and says, “You have more training to do before you can eat.” The puppy licks her face and she growls.

“All he is good for is eating and shitting, still better than most.”

She puts Nintoku down and says, “I am glad not speaker of words, rather not worry about all that. Unicorn are strong you will need us, but we value honesty, it is known. You have your truths, we have ours.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:14 pm

"Truths are just things we cling to. People will believe a lie and say it's truth and will not change from that. Who is wrong, the liar or the one who is being lied to? Yes. I know you all believe in honesty and strength. It is why I luh...have a great admiration for Shinjo Liu Fei."

Damn that woman makes me slip up! Stop that!

"Anyway, honesty is a good thing to value."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:19 pm

“She’s a good match for you, lacking of humor,” she says with a smirk.

“Strong and serious, her sister… I don’t know. I should punch her so she chooses better but it’s not my life. You have great affection for Liu Fei? I didn’t know you had it in you. Best choice for you, Imane would have you nursing children and cooking meals.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Suteichi blinked.

"Riiiight." He popped a manju in his mouth. "I'd like to understand you better. Tell me of the Moto family. There is so much I do not know and knowledge is the cure to ignorance."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:36 pm

“We are born of the Earth and fire runs in our blood, we fought with Shinjo and choose to serve her and forsake our old gods… we have traveled wide and far, it is known. Our blades are rarely dry and our horses thunder across the land,” she replies.

“Moto are fierce and strong.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Suteichi listened intently.

"You're a very passionate people. I can respect that."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Next

Return to Northwestern Yurts