Goat Dating Simulator (D7, LN, Open)

Re: Goat Dating Simulator (D7, LN, Open)

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:22 am

Finaly, he was begining to understand.

"So, you said she was being disrespectful. She challenged you, feeling insulted by the accusation. You suggested wrestling. She refused that, demanding steel. You accepted steel, but decided it must be to the death." He sighed softly. "That still seems like a drastic edcalation, especially when you could have insisted on the wrestling, or suggested boken until submission."

"Please understand, Otaku-sama." he dipped his head. "My concern here is that either death will create a lasting negative impression of the Unicorn. This miai is a show of our desire to reunite with Rokugan. This draws that into question."

"I apologize for involving myself as I have. It is not my place and you will each do what you must. Thank you, for humoring me."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:29 am

"I did insist on wrestling, but she denied, offending us even further: saying the Empire has been lenient with what they had already tolerated. Who is she to counter the words of the Child of Heavens?"

Angers returns a bit, and she lowers her head. "Gomenasai."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:35 am

"I do believe both parties must agree on the method." he shrugged. "Though I think both parties are supposed to agree for it to be to the death. I don't know. I suppose the magistrate will sort it out."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:40 am

Kitakuhime nods, knowing what honor demanded, even if it would bring infamy. Better hers in the mud than the Clan's.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:49 am

He extended his hand to her. "I wish you well cousin. You hold the honor of the clan in your blade."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:53 am

She smiles, and shakes his hand, trying to show firmness from her soft touch. "You honor me, too much. I'm unworthy."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:29 am

"Do not say that." he shook his head. "Your actions will reflects upon the clan. We need you to be the most worthy."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:32 am

She presses her lips inside to show she won't mention it again, and nods vehemently.

"Un!"

Kitakuhime also keeps shaking his hand.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:40 am

He released her hand with a smile.

"Now, I should go sleep. Unless you need more help with the goat?"

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:45 am

"Wisdom lights your path, Kemuri-san." She smiles back. "Butaj-san, ready to sleep, or should we roast something?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:45 am

Butaj does not interrupt the conversation, having nothing to add to what has already been said between Kemuri and Kitaku. Until now he was busy corralling sheep away from the Otaku princess and he could only succeed by coercion, but he did. Now, returning to shake Kemuri's hand, he looks at the maiden. "Butaj will roast for you, Sayyeda. You must be strong tomorrow."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:58 am

Kemuri offered a firm grip. "We must all be strong, Moto-sama. What are you roasting?"

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:59 am

"Whatever Sayyeda chooses." Butaj smiles, looking at the livestock.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Her eyes slowly turn to meet the goat that was recently named as Kare.

"Lamb is fine."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:16 pm

Butaj gets quick work of subduing a lamb and cutting a hole in it through which he bare-handedly clips its heart. He steps away from the pens and closer to the kernels to skin it and remove entrails.

Moto Butaj

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Pens