[Day 7 - EE] Who's the Boss

Re: [Day 7 - EE] Who's the Boss

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:11 am

The Otaku touches the choker at her neck, again. That was a mistake she wouldn't be able to hold. I broke Shinjo's Law. Kitakuhime replies with a nod, expecting Khulun to word an apology. In the letter to the Champion, if not outspoken.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:21 am

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:The Otaku touches the choker at her neck, again. That was a mistake she wouldn't be able to hold. I broke Shinjo's Law. Kitakuhime replies with a nod, expecting Khulun to word an apology.

She adds, “I wanted to also apologize to Otaku-hime and Ide-dono, my actions have brought shame to the clan and my family. I did not think, I simply acted as a fool. I did not sing that song to disrespect the family, it was to apologize to my dearest sister, and it was not the right moment or time.”

“I am sorry, to you both and am not worthy of forgiveness,” she places her forehead to the floor.

OOC: Sincerity + Void: 3d10o10k2 30
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Ide Dabo on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:01 am

Dabo sighs, some of his anger leaving him. "We cannot change the past, and regret is a sin. So long as you have recognized your mistakes and will make effort to correct them in the future, that is all the Unicorn can ask of you."
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:31 am

Kitakuhime lowers her head, thankful of Khulun's sincerity. "She can inspire me in the most peculiar moments. I was blessed with so many sisters they also come from other families."

The Otaku claps her hands together in plead. "I apologize. Dabo-sama's expectations have not been met. My intentions were to protect clanmates from malicious intents, and –– instead –– they made prejudices escalate disproportionately. I was supposed to maintain the respectable image of the Unicorn in this miai, not shatter it. It escaped my control."

Kitakuhime also returns to the floor. "I am unworthy of the Unicorn."

--
Sincerity/Awareness + Benten: 3d10o10k3 18
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ide Samai on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:56 pm

Yeah, not like there are multiple options. Still, even Samai was mellowing out.She noddded at Khulun. "I also apologize for any tension I have caused... I am not used to such meeetings, and our unexpected guests did not ease my nerves."

She let out a slow breath. "We will formalize the information we have received about Lady Shinjo.. and a tidbit about Togashi." She left it at that for now.

She looked to the Otaku princess.... that only left the duel for now...
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Ide Dabo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:15 am

Dabo motions to the door. "If that is everything, you are dismissed."
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:35 am

Ide Dabo wrote:Dabo motions to the door. "If that is everything, you are dismissed."

Khulun nods and departs as instructed.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:54 am

Killing with kindness.

Kitakuhime bows, and departs, as well.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Previous

Return to The Administrative Center