(D8 EA, Samai's Tent) I'm Gay and That's Okay?

Re: (D8 EA, Samai's Tent) I'm Gay and That's Okay?

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:02 am

"And do you know who'll she'll be marrying?" She asked, not taking a sweet. "It is good to know that there won't be any backlash from her, her betrothed might be a different matter, if he's the jealous type... though I don't think we have anyone like that among our ranks. Still... you need to think not just about the point of the lake where you threw the stone, but the ripples that emanate from it." Wow... am I wise or what?"
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:10 am

"Iie," she replied, shaking her head, "I imagine she has many suitors."

Whoops.

She then began to laugh. "Gomennasai," she said in-between giggles, "That is something my father would say. You are correct, Ide-sama. My actions emanate in ways that I may not have noticed." She gave a slight bow. "That is why I am here."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:15 am

Samai didn't react to that. "Hai, I appreciate it." Almost at the end... Lady Shinjo, I should've held a coaching session at the start for everyone.

"Well then... let's we won't have a blood feud over this." She put her hands down in her lap. "I understand the passion for sincerity, but you must be aware how your actions affect others. While Sincerity an Honesty are virtues, but so is Courtesy, and sometimes, one must make a sacrifice for others." She took another sweet. "It's not a disaster." Almost one though.
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:21 am

"Hai." She looked over at Gon running about the room. "I do not think I can blunder in this event." Yue nodded. "I will make sure to not call attention to my situation again."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:27 am

"No, I wouldn't think so, or at least not in a negative light, if your hound excels, that could be a good sign." And if you don't sing to it.

"That would be appreciated. How are you finding the miai so far?" Time to sail to safer topics.
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:36 am

Yue whistled for Gon to come to her. The little one complied and darted over to her. "I have faith in this one. However, you should," she said, though she cut herself off. Probably best not to mention Mizuki's dog...

She coughed. "The miai has been interesting, Ide-sama. I am sure I do not need to explain my reservations." She gave a smile nonetheless. "I have enjoyed meeting the various people of the Empire."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Shinjo Liu Yue wrote:Yue whistled for Gon to come to her. The little one complied and darted over to her. "I have faith in this one. However, you should," she said, though she cut herself off. Probably best not to mention Mizuki's dog...

She coughed. "The miai has been interesting, Ide-sama. I am sure I do not need to explain my reservations." She gave a smile nonetheless. "I have enjoyed meeting the various people of the Empire."

She decided to not pursue the comment. "Hai, quite a few interesting people have come to the miai. Sometimes too interesting I feel." She looked at the sweet in her hand, but didn't put it in her mouth.
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:35 pm

"There would not be rumors if they were not too interesting," Yue remarked. Gon waltzed up and stared at the treat as well.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts