(D8 EM, Mizuki's Room) Puppies Make Everything Better

(D8 EM, Mizuki's Room) Puppies Make Everything Better

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:14 am

The young Shinjo had felt guilty for the night prior. However, she refused to leave awkwardly in the morning. Instead, her romantic inclinations told her to fetch breakfast for both of them.

While she looked around for servants to deliver food, she came across the Moto handing out puppies. They flagged her and gave her a little one with a bit too much energy. It was as if his feet were never on the ground. She smiled and scooped him up into her arm. "Squirmy little thing aren't you? You know what? I'll call you Gon."

After her quest for food was complete, she returned back to the room with the dog in her arm. She knocked on the door again and announced herself. "It is me, Yue."

Maybe it'll look like this is the first time I was here in the morning...
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Re: (D8 EM, Mizuki's Room) Puppies Make Everything Better

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:48 am

"Yue-chan, come in." Mizuki's voice is quite excited for some reason.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:50 am

Yue complied and entered with Gon in hand. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Mizuki. I hope you are hungry for breakfast."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:53 am

There was Mizuki with a kimono barely drapping her trying to teach a puppy how to dance.

"I think I'm going to call him Zip."

The puppy does seem to be trying to copy her moves.

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:58 am

The puppy was cute but there was another sight to see. Yue tried to keep her eyes on little Zip. "My puppy is Gon." She gave a faint smile. "It is difficult to be attached to him when I am unsure if he will remain with me."

She looked back at Mizuki, her cheeks turning brighter and brighter. "You are already teaching him tricks," she said with her voice full of awe.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:02 am

"Oh. He is quite smart. I think I got lucky." Mizuki notices Yue's blushing. "Yue-chan, it's nothing you haven't seen before. A couple of times now." Mizuki smiles coyly.

She goes to pet Zip, but Zip is much more interested in the food that Yue has.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:09 am

"A smart hound is useful in the kennels," Yue remarked. She then lowered her eyes and giggled. "I am not sure what words to use. I think I did not pay attention before." The Shinjo turned even redder as she formulated her next sentence. "There is a certain appeal to a loose kimono."

Thankfully for her, Zip saved her from further mortification. She bent down and gave both of the puppies a piece of bacon each. She then placed the tray in front of Mizuki, it holding a mix of traditional Rokugani food and otherwise. "I hope I chose the right food."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 am

"Oh? I'm hurt." Mizuki teases. "Well, I guess you could use a reminder." And the kimono drops.

Mizuki goes to sit down. "It looks delicious."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:32 am

Yue let out a little murmur as she watched the kimono dropped. She turned her eyes away and scratched the back of her head. "We should eat, Mizuki. I am not sure if I," she stuttered and did not finish her sentence.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:02 am

"Well, you have the food." Mizuki is sitted at the table all proper like. Not clothed.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Gon was not the only one practically panting with the tongue stuck out. Yue swallowed and looked at the food. "I do not want it to get cold," she murmured.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:49 pm

Mizuki takes pity on Yue. She gets up and puts her kimono on. She teases Yue. "I hope this helps."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:52 pm

"I would appreciate it later," she murmured. She shook her head at her own remark and picked up her chopsticks. "Itadakimasu." She grabbed a piece of bacon and offered to feed it to Mizuki.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Mizuki takes the bacon and offers rice in return. If part of her kimono slips, well surely it's just an accident.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:41 pm

Yue nearly spat out her food when she saw the slip. She covered her mouth and eventually swallowed. "Mizuki, your kimono." Gon, as if he was some sort of spiritual representative, wagged his tail and stared.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Next

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms