[D6 LA] Fair Trade

Re: [D6 LA] Fair Trade

Postby Ide Samai on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:He'd resolved to be good... but really, there was only so good he could be, right? As her finger traced over his cheek, he turned his head, kissing it softly.

"Oh." Tomonaga frowned. "Yeah, I guess I hadn't really thought about that. I guess... well, you had wagons, right? I know that goods were carried in them, and even shochu was brewed in the backs of them. That seems like it must be how pregnant women traveled? And children?" He looked at her for confirmation. "But still, it seems as though Unicorn families would be small."

He cleared his throat. "Five is a little large for Crab... but certainly not unheard of."

There was a small 'oh' of pleasant surprise escaping from her lips, before those lips melted into a smile of love. "Well.... the children were spaced out? When we had someone who could ride decently and alone, the next batch was to be brewed..." She giggled. The expression usage wasn't on purpose this time.

"Have you thought about kids?" Wow, that escalated quickly.
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Tomonaga laughed at the metaphor. It was, after all, very relevant to him.

"Thought about kids?" Tomonaga answered blankly. "Oh, about having them, right." He reddened just a little. "Well... a little, yeah. Every Crab thinks about it, even the Yasuki. But yeah." He is silent a moment, and then continues. "I don't think I want five." He said, his tone a little dry. "But... it's definitely something I want."

He turned his head back towards her. "What about you?" He murmured. His eyes traced her jawline, her elegant neck... all excellent spots to kiss. He refrained for the moment, but his arms slid a little further around her waist once more.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Samai on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 pm

"Mhm... I had to. Well, just a bit. I saw kids grow up during the ride. Or die before adulthood." There was a heavy sigh escaping without restraint.

"Not five, no.... though three might be good?" She glanced at him, and smiled. "I'd like at least one of them to be trained either in my family, or the father's depending on where I marry. At least one boy, one girl. Preferably two girls, one boy. Boys are a handful." She slowly extended her arm to hug his side gently.
Ide Samai

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Tomonaga's eyebrows went up. "Yes, three! That's the number that I'd thought would probably be best. I'll admit, I hadn't thought about their training, or anything like that. It always seemed so far away before.

Tomonaga grinned. "We certainly are a handful." He closed his eyes for a moment as Samai put her arm around his waist. "Except I was easy to handle, since my older siblings could keep me in line."

Oh, to hell with it. "Maybe I'm trying to make up for that a little, now." He said softly. This time, he did lean closer, letting his lips press softly against her jawline, again and again, working down towards her chin.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Samai on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:45 pm

"Oh? What a coincidence." She giggled... it felt good, to be with him. She felt free. Happy. And those lips.... wait, lips?!

By the time her brain registered the action, she was already melting into him.... before slowly, reluctantly pulling away. "You're terrible Tomo-kun."
Ide Samai

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Tomonaga allowed her to pull away, although his breath was already coming faster, his chest rising and falling. "Right, right. Sorry." He said, smiling. "I am terrible, aren't I? I guess we were talking about that."

He sighed. "But... you're very lovely, Samai-chan. Your jawline... I couldn't help myself." He smiled at her. "And that was quite the coincidence, huh?"

His expression clouded a little, suddenly. This isn't going to be an easy decision. His gaze went forward, and he was silent for a time as they rode.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Samai on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:Tomonaga allowed her to pull away, although his breath was already coming faster, his chest rising and falling. "Right, right. Sorry." He said, smiling. "I am terrible, aren't I? I guess we were talking about that."

He sighed. "But... you're very lovely, Samai-chan. Your jawline... I couldn't help myself." He smiled at her. "And that was quite the coincidence, huh?"

His expression clouded a little, suddenly. This isn't going to be an easy decision. His gaze went forward, and he was silent for a time as they rode.

"I'll forgive this once." Her voice was husky, but she tried not to lean into the comfort of the Yasuki.

"Mhm, my jawline... well, if we are talking about that, you have nice eyes." She smiled at him, before holding the reins again. "Let's go, shall we? Otherwise we'll be spending the night here."
Ide Samai

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:46 pm

That brought Tomonaga's eyes back to the present. He grinned at the complement. "I could think of worse things..." He couldn't help but say, flirting a little more. Samai seemed to inspire him. Still, he sat up, not holding her quite so close.

"So..." He began as they continued on. "I know a bit about you, and where you've been. Can I ask where you plan to go next? What would you like to do, Samai-chan? If you could do anything."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Previous

Return to The Western Fields