Praying away the shame (D7, EE)

Re: Praying away the shame (D7, EE)

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:32 am

"I think the Moto simply did not know or did not care about how embarrassing it would be. That is relatively normal for them. It's probably ignorance rather than spite that would lead to any of the negative fallout," he says with a shrug. "We unicorn are still learning after all. I've got my own fair amount of ignorance to deal with."
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Miya Mei on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 am

"If there is anything we can do to help, I know any here would be happy to teach. I am curious about the Moto. They were not a family when the Unicorn left."

Mei nods to Fukawa

"You were an excellent display of the Crane's mastery, Doji-san."
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Monkhbaatar nods in agreement with the Miya's assessment. "It was a lovely display."

"As for the Moto, when we left the Empire to begin our travels the first groups that we came across and battled with were the tribes know as the Ujik-hai. After they were defeated both sides recognized the strength of each other. The first of the Ujik-hai to swear loyalty to Shinjo-kami was given the name Moto and all others that followed were aligned under his name as a new family. While they've accepted many of the Unicorn's ways they still have many of their own that they follow. They recognized the Fortunes and Kami, as well as opening up to Bushido but they still maintain their ways as warriors. They maintain their strong cultural identity as fierce tribesmen, but have allowed themselves to come more in line with what is expected of samurai."
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Previous

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion