So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Re: So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:45 pm

He smiled, "And I'm just looking for a way to keep you here longer... Warming tea takes a while... As long as I'd like it to actually. But it appears I've allowed my plot to be discovered."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:49 pm

"Mmm mmm..." Yukarin gave a solemn nod, "Warm up food and drink, let Lady Sun heat things up as you keep me here... All the hot tea combines with the heat and makes me warm so I have to loosen my robes... Am I along the correct line of reasoning?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:52 pm

He smiled, "I don't know if that is what I had in mind specifically... but it certainly sounds lovely."

He squeezed her hand gently, "Any way I can spend a bit more time with you I'll take. With your clothes loosened or not."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:58 pm

Another small blush as her hand is picked up, "...I suppose logic doesn't always provide the answers where emotions are involved..."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:05 pm

He smiled and shook his head, "They don't always see perfectly eye-to-eye, no. Emotions are perhaps a bit more 'wild' than thoughts, neh? Hard to know where they're going and why. But there's something wonderful about letting your spirit lead the way sometimes. What was it you said... 'both anxiety producing and exciting'? I like the sound of that."

He then squeezed her hand again before letting it go, "All with moderation of course. I like a woman who can think, but also feel. And I think you'd probably appreciate a man who can feel, but also think. I think that works out to a nice balance, no? Logically at least."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:18 pm

"Everything in moderation I suppose, like the Tao says. ...Perhaps a bit more tea is still moderate though?"

Gands free, Yukarin lifts the tea cup up towards him.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Yuuru smiled, "I'll warm it up now."

He took the cup and walked over to the little stove in his yurt. He began heating up the tea and pulled out a bit of dried food he had brought with him. "Would you like something to eat my dear? I haven't much in terms of delicious food that I know you love... but I've a bit of rice, some soup and some dried fish and fruit."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:28 pm

"There's certainly nothing wrong with rice as a way to start the day; And it would have been a luxury out in the Sands, certainly."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:32 pm

He smiled and nodded as he began to pull together a plate with an assortment of things that would be good for a morning meal, "Would you mind telling me of your time in the Sands? It's a point I don't know all that much about your people... and you. Other than the milk drinking."

He brought over the tray to where they were sitting and placed it on the table in front of them before taking up a place at her side, legs rubbing against her legs as he sat close enough to keep contact, but not hinder her eating.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 am

"My time on the Journey? Hm... that's a pretty broad topic; Was there anything in particular you were wondering about?"

One of Yuka's legs peeked out of her robes as he moved against her, Yuka looking at him as she grabbed chopsticks.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:59 am

He looked down at her exposed leg and smiled. His hand wandered down and gently caressed her knee cap as he held his soup in his other hand. "Well part of me wonders about what it was like... constantly on the move. Did you have time for play? Fun? Romance?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:11 am

A little spark goes up Yukarin's spine, but she doesn't otherwise react, "Well sure. Lots of time really; When you live a nomadic type life like that there's a plenty of time spent in the saddle or wagon, just talking with others, making up games... that sort of stuff. I'm sure there's less if you're not a child, but they only held lessons when we would camp for me at least. I can remember many an hour spent playing word games with friends or holing up in the back of a wagon with a puzzle or book. ...romance wasn't my stringest suit though."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:15 am

He continued to draw soft circles on her knee with his fingertips. Looking surprised he said, "Not lucky, that doesn't sound like you? I highly doubt that a woman like you didn't have at least one boy chasing after her."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:20 am

Yukarin chuckles, "Well... perhaps; I was kind of a late bloomer and an introvert though. Never really made many friends or socialized all that much. Which may be odd coming from a courtier, but even in lessons those kinds of things weren't my stronger subjects; I was always better with facts and numbers than speaking."

Subconsciously Yukarin's toes on that leg had started to wiggle in her tabi very gently.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:26 am

The circles Yuuru drew grew gradually larger, reaching her lower thigh just above the knee, and her upper shin.

He smiled and took a sip from his soup before replying, "You sound adorable. I can just imagine the type."

He closed his eyes and smiled, "That was just the type I was always into. Little shy, little apprehensive, but sharp as a tanto with a cutting wit to match."

He smiled, "So had anyone ever kissed you like I did?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts