Lamen to You, Lamen to Me (D7, LE)

Re: Lamen to You, Lamen to Me (D7, LE)

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:36 pm

"I may have to ask one of them then." Perhaps Kemuri, though it seemed like he might be indisposed. Dragging a Miya into your yurt was time consuming business after all.

"I'm still learning, so I have a long way to go. Still you can keep it, if you like it." He was happy about the compliment, but a bit confused as well. The princess was a bit difficult to read.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:42 pm

She offers the statue back, with a dismissive chuckle. "Nonsense, Ichiro-san. You'll waste this with me."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:52 pm

That was likely true, but it's just become a toy for some stranger otherwise. His lips curled into a small smile. "There is no waste in something that might make you smile Otaku-sama."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:58 pm

She frowns: smile removed form her face. Kitakuhime shakes her head with a rebuttal, "It saddens me to waste something you could use with someone worthy of it."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:07 pm

"If I wed here Otaku-sama, it will most likely be to one I've never met, so only the Kami know if I'll think her worthy of this. At the very least I'd like to leave it in the hands of someone I enjoy the company of." Even if it seemingly displeased her.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:20 pm

The girl squints her eyes, analyzing the Bagder from tip to toe. Measuring him. Her lips slowly curl up again in a shy smile. She takes a good look at the carved cat and provides a thankful bow to Daisuke. "I'm honored."

Suuggooooii!

She takes looks at the cat bit more, and to avoid getting really blushed, Kitakuhime moves to fill up his cup again. "I never had small animals before. I think they're cute."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Her reaction had been a bit more grateful then he expected, but he hud any shock by lifting his cup and taking a small sip of Shochu. "We had a few cats at home when I was young, most homes do."

"You might be able to keep a few yourself now that you have a more permanent home."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:30 pm

She blinks and taps her chin. "That is true..." Kitakuhime shakes her head and sips form the sake. "It will be fun, I imagine. To have a home. A true home with a house. I mind open the yurt in the front, but it could be fun."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Daisuke offered to refill her cup with the Shochu. "Homes are pleasant, something to return to after traveling wherever one needs to. There is something comforting about them, at least to me."

"Though I admit to not ever spending much time at mine."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:01 pm

"I would love... to see how the Badger lands are like." She puts it correctly, not to be so open and sips

He filled it up again. I should have turned it upside down. Can't get drunk tonight.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:11 pm

"There isn't much to them honestly." He replied with a shrug. "Mountains, and foothills mostly, with the few valleys full of farmlands. My family is a solemn one for the most part, tied to the duty given to us by the emperor centuries ago,"

"If you visited you'd be welcomed though, and if you give me notice, perhaps I could find one of my family members to show you around."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:13 pm

"Why –– can't -you- show me around?" She blinks and tilts her head. "I could be your direct superior when you marry into the Unicorn, Ichiro-san. Wouldn't you honor my request?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:23 pm

His lips curled into a wry smile. "You could indeed be my direct superior if I were to wed into the Otaku, if it was the Ide or Iuchi though? Things might not be so easy. Still a request could be made, so I won't say it's not a possibility."

He took a long sip from his cup.. "There is always the chance I will remain in my clan though, as slim as that might be, and if so I'd be more then happy to show you around."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Looking at him with the corner of here eyes, she slowly brings the cup up to her lips for a sip. "Not so easy?" She sips and chuckles, "I have my ways."

Kitakuhime licks a drop from her lips. "Only the Fortunes could drive you from the Unicorn by now, Ichiro-san."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:12 pm

That caused him to snort as he stifled a chuckle. He had no idea where she got all this confidence, she had already admitted she had no intention to choose him herself. Perhaps Imane? No, that was unlikely, he got along with the girl but he didn't think she would choose him. Too many other, better options.

'I'm not so certain, but I will not argue with you Otaku-sama." He offered at last. "You seem to know more then I do about these matters after all."

Ichiro Daisuke

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village