KHULUN!!!!! (D7, LE, around Khulun's Yurt)

Re: KHULUN!!!!! (D7, LE, around Khulun's Yurt)

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 am

“It is as I figured; one part wants to save the Mother of Unicorns another knows that this act will only bring doom and evil. Now we know what his goals are, or partly what they are, chances are he is two-times crafty and liar and there is more he is not saying,” she sighs with anger.

“It is what it is.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:21 am

He nodded and asked, "From when has Shinjo been missing?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:19 am

"Perhaps hundreds of years it was long ago... our families were split in the Great Search, but now we know she may still yet live," she says sadly.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:24 am

He nodded, "It could be a fabricated story... or it might be the truth that is packaged in the Dark One's lies to entice you to sell your souls..."

He thought, "I would suggest seeking allies in this quest... I know I have mentioned my family. I think we could be of aid... Unfortunately I don't speak with any authority on my family. But I would be more than willing to inform them of your plight and seek to catch the ears of those who do have authority. My mother is a ranking priestess in the Soshi, she has dealt with issues like these for much of her life. I think she would be sympathetic to your cause."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:39 am

“As long as Soshi do not treat Unicorn as children, I would be grateful for aid. This is Unicorn business but we will need help from those who have dealt with such evils. I have spoken to those above me on this matter, they will act with greater wisdom than I. If we can help each other, then make it so,” she says.

She thinks and adds, “I want to believe she can be saved, I want to help Mother of Unicorns. I think that is what Onyx Champion wants, yet I do not want him to get what he wants.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:42 am

He nodded, "I will send a letter to my mother immediately. This matter is urgent... I promise to act with all due diligence. And treat you as the equals you are."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:46 am

"That is all we ask, of the men I have met from the Scorpion, you I like," she says with a firm nod.

"The rest... well, not my tastes."
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:51 am

He chuckled, "We're a controversial type. Some of us are a little less tightly wound than some of the ones you've probably met. I've been told by some of your kinsmen that much of me resembles a Unicorn... and I must say there's much about you all that I find quite interesting."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:55 am

“I hope Imane chooses you as husband then, good head and good body. Otaku… are different but strong family and fierce, battle sisters are of strong blood, it is known. If she not choose, and my other choices not work, then we ride together,” she says.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:01 pm

He chuckled and nodded appreciatively, "That's very kind of you Moto-san. I enjoy your straightforward way of speaking. Leaves little room for silly ambiguity."

He then smiled, "I've spoken with Otaku-sama about the possibility... though I don't know I'm what she's looking for. I'm not much of a homemaker and child rear....er."

He chuckled, "More of an explorer and enforcer. A magistrate in training. You wanna ride with someone like that? Or are you looking for a home maker like Otaku-sama?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:15 pm

“I am looking for man who will ride with me, raise our children together make them strong samurai. Like my parents, share role and be guide for children. Otaku… are so much woman they make man lesser, it is known. Moto are strong, man and woman, explorer is good life,” she says.

“Magistrate is like judge?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Yuuru nodded, "Sharing I can do. Partners are much better in my mind than master and servant."

He smiled and nodded again, "Yes, it's like a judge. We round up the law-breakers, miscreants, and dangerous people of the world and bring them to justice."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:25 pm

“Yes… your cousin explained that the other day,” Khulun grimaces thinking of the other.

“Sounds fun, I see no issue with that. Must be done, criminal must be punished. Justice quick during the Great Ride, probably different here.”

She adds, “Husband and wife are not master and servant, not good match. Spouses work together and find path together, grandma says true and it is known.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:27 pm

Yuuru nodded and smile, "Grandma is wise. Now I know."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Soshi Yuuru wrote:Yuuru nodded and smile, "Grandma is wise. Now I know."

“She is.”

She then looks around and says, “Well thank you for… clearing up that misunderstanding. I think it is done for now but I think he is going to submit a report… or speak to Ide-dono it was all a bit unclear in the ranting.”
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts