[D5 EM] Wet Wool

Re: [D5 EM] Wet Wool

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 pm

"Yes, I never learned how they carried all those sea-oysters and other things so far to us," Saksaha muses. "They seemed fresh enough to me, even if some others ate too many and felt ill."

The embarrassing sounds come to an end and are followed with some murmured Mekhem endearments addressed to the goat. "There, isn't that better, little one?" Saksaha stands up with the bucket before Fiyanggu can put a foot in it or kick it over, as she's sometimes inclined to do (all goats having at least a little ancestry from Sakkaku, and Fiyanggu more than most).

"So as you see, Matsu-san, everything about it is quite clean and healthy," she says to the mini-Kitteh with a smile.
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Matsu Yurio on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 pm

"Probably some influence of the kami from a shugenja to keep them fresh this far inland."

With the sounds now ended he turned around and ventured a pat on the goats head, hoping it would react like most animals.

"And by tonight that will be cheez? Or do you have other things in mind for it?"
Lion Clan * Bushi * Scout * Small * Daring * KITTEH *
Soon to be Purple KITTEH Doggeh Trainer

Glory 1.0 * Status 1.0 * Honour Exceptional * Courtship 3!

Carries: Daisho, fan, sake cup.
When permitted: No-dachi, light armour.
Sometimes accompanied by: Neko

Panthera leo matsu militarus-minimus
Matsu Yurio

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 pm

The goat is indeed a fan of head pats! She butts her forehead harder against Yurio's hand, hoping he'll take the hint and advance to ear scratches.

Saksaha shrugs. "Some, maybe, if I have time today. Or I will use it for tea." She tilts the bucket a little toward Yurio in a sort of offering-gesture. "Do you want to take some? I have another bowl in my yurt." She smiles ruefully and confesses, "With a whole tent full of people, one goat is not enough, but for only one it is sometimes more than I can use. Still, she must be milked every day. If there is extra I will give it to the miai kitchen."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description

On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Matsu Yurio on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:24 am

Yurio politely refused with one hand while giving the goat its required ear scratches with the other.

"No, I managed the cheese but we really don't drink milk or use it for anything."

Then something hit him.

"You put it in tea????"
Lion Clan * Bushi * Scout * Small * Daring * KITTEH *
Soon to be Purple KITTEH Doggeh Trainer

Glory 1.0 * Status 1.0 * Honour Exceptional * Courtship 3!

Carries: Daisho, fan, sake cup.
When permitted: No-dachi, light armour.
Sometimes accompanied by: Neko

Panthera leo matsu militarus-minimus
Matsu Yurio

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:51 am

"Well... of course." Saksaha raises her eyebrows. "Otherwise it is not very nourishing to drink in the mornings. Without milk, tea is nothing more than... hot leaf juice."

Iuchi Saksaha

Previous

Return to Animal Pens