Lamen to You, Lamen to Me (D7, LE)

Lamen to You, Lamen to Me (D7, LE)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:47 pm

A vendor that just recently arrived caught Kitaku's attention earlier today. She observed how he was cooking and asked if she could use his stall to serve a friend of hers. The owner felt so honored that the Otaku Princess could become his fist patr-matron, that he diligently walked her through the process of cooking the noodles

Kitakuhime made sure to prepared something that Daisuke would remember. Hot, juicy, spicy, and with plenty of delicious meat.

--
Expecting
Lore: Cooking (Ramen)/Reflexes - Unskilled TN 15: 3d10 21
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Lamen to You, Lamen to Me (D7, LE)

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:52 pm

So he had asked the Otaku princess to cook a meal for him, Daisuke wasn't certain, but he was pretty sure, that was something one simply didn't do. Still he was a Badger and he wasn't going to relinquish to prize.

With a bottle under his arm, he quickly wove his way through the streets towards the booth he had been directed to. Seeing Kitakuhime standing behind it brought a smile to his lips and for the moment his doubts disappeared. "Is that delicious smell your cooking Otaku-sama?" He asked as he greeted her with a bow.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 pm

She bows to him, clapping hands. "Irashaimase!"

The vendor opens a toothless grin and slowly disappears in the shadowy corner nearby –– perhaps he's a seekrit Scorpion ninja poising their food with slander; perhaps just an honest soul. Either way, he didn't look creepy before the smile.

Quite blushed due the heat, the girl makes sure her hair is held in a tight ponytail and then starts to gracefully serve the Badger a hearty bowl of spicy lamen. "Un! I just learned how. I hope it is acceptable. Enjoy!"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:26 pm

The vendor earns a momentary glance, but Daisuke's attention was meant for other things this evening. Placing his bottle on the table, he offered Kitakuhime a small smile. "I hope you don't mind that I brought us some refreshments."

As he was served he paused to offer a brief prayer over the food. "Well it certainly looks good." He murmured before digging in.

A few moments later he offered her the words she might be looking forward to. "And it tastes good to, this is impressive for just learning."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:00 pm

The girl fetches the bottle and flips two cups, serving only his. "Ichiro-san is too kind. I'm not worthy of such. It is just something to keep up our conversation going."

She waves her hand a bit to cool herself down. "I hope the say went well for Ichiro-san."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:26 pm

He moves to pick up his cup but hesitates a moment. "Shall I pour one for you?" He asks, a bit unsure as she seems to have no intention to eat with him.

"I'd say it's been a good day for Shochu." He offers after a moment. Letting her interpret that as she will.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:27 pm

She accepts with her smiling eyes. "Indeed. A very good day for it."

It might be the last time I drink this, after all.

She giggles at the thought of her death and patiently waits for him to pour.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:45 pm

He lifts the bottle and slowly fills her cup, quite deftly if you considered the fact he had been drinking most of the day.

Placing the bottle back on the table he lifted his cups. "A toast perhaps?"

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:47 pm

"Un!" Kitakuhime smiles vividly. "Kampai!" She lifts the cup and extends it towards him. "May Benten-no-kami bless Ichiro-san with a beautiful and honorable loving wife!"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:06 am

Could she slap him in the face any harder? Daisuke lips curled into a wry smile as he added a bit on to the end of the toast. "And may you find a husband worthy of you Otaku-sama. Kampai!."

With that he brought the cup to his lips taking a long slow sip.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:19 am

"With Heaven's blessings." She sips, politely. "So tell me, which other skills do you have besides being a good archer, and drinking companion?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:39 am

"I'm a scout so most of my skills are along those lines." He placed his cup back on the table. "Hunting, tracking, trap building, moving quietly and remaining hidden from sight. I have experience with all of those. Others then that though? I have skills with various types of close quarters weapons, and I do a bit of sculpting or carving in my spare time."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:29 am

The girl leans herself the the left pole holding the stall, looking at him with some dedicated attention. She sips again wainting for Daisuke to list down his qualities and contributes, "The Shinjo have real experts at that. Scouting, I mean." Another light giggle. "Sculpting though, not many. Do you have something you made here?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:14 pm

"That's what I've heard." Not that he would want to marry Liu Yue or here sister. Well thinking about it the sister waa likely the better of the two. "Though I don't think I've met any trained in scout techniques here."

At her question he noises, reaching into his kimono to take out a small carving if a cat. "Its a carving not a statue, but I don't work in stone on the move.: He explained as he offered it to her for inspection.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:18 pm

"One of the boys, I'm sure can provide you further info." She un-leans herself from the post to carefully fetch the item with both hands. "Sugoi, ne! Looks amazing, Ichiro-san~!"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Next

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village