[Day 7 - EN] Moshi, Moshi?

[Day 7 - EN] Moshi, Moshi?

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:54 pm

Khulun was not going to crash early and she had questions for someone that showed up without any reason to be there. She announces herself to the Moshi, “Samurai, are you inside?”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Re: [Day 7 - EN] Moshi, Moshi?

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:57 pm

The little Moshi was getting ready to hit the futon when she was called. She opened her yurt and nodded. "Konbanwa Moto sama." Her usual greeting is no longer there yet she bowed to the Unicorn as expected.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:58 pm

"You are Centi-pede yes?" she says looking at the little woman.

"May I come in, hard subject, many questions."
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:04 pm

"Hai... Moshi Asakiko of the Centipede clan, diviner and florist." Asakiko bowed again as she motioned the Unicorn to come in. "I can imagine so."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:06 pm

She enters and waits for the flap to close and says, “I will not mince pretty words, what brought you out there… how did you know of what would come? Did your stones or bones show you? How do we know you are not also evil?”

“Forgive me but a Scorpion came at me like a mad man, and I am bit on edge.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:34 pm

"I have dreams of the future Moto sama." She said as she prepared some tea. "I should ask you that myself. Who visits a devout priestess of lady Amaterasu under lord Onotangu's watchful eye?" She motioned the Moto to sit. "I read coins, sticks and the stars Moto sama and what I saw last night and my dreams might confirm the terrible news I bear."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:36 pm

"Tell me of these dreams of Moto," she says.
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:56 pm

" I saw the man we met coming from the south. He brought banners bearing the mon of our enemies. Riders wearing a tainted, tattered uniforms of the Unicorn clan. They... were no longer... ningen..." Asakiko shrugged it off.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:58 pm

“You heard his words, what say you? I do not like his offer… but if Shinjo needs our aid… we are stuck between jackal and quicksand. You eat a barb to avoid the venom of a viper, there is no good choice.”

She frowns, “I trust him not, yet he had no reason to lie.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:07 am

"Never trust a lord of darkness. He may speak the truth but there is always a price to pay." Asakiko didn't know what a jackal or what quicksand actually was to understand the analogy but she assumed as Khulun asked the questions. "He wants the Unicorn to sacrifice their soul for the good of Lady Shinjo sama... It is a difficult choice." She nodded. "That is the way of the ningen... difficult choices to end up in misery or fortune."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:09 am

“I leave such questions with the wisdom of those higher than me, I am but messenger. You are lucky we were there, you could have been there alone, you are brave little Centi-pede,” she says looking at the woman.

“You have many visions?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:43 am

"From time to time... Unicorn sama" Asakiko looked at the woman. "You know my name may I know yours?"

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 am

"Moto Khulun, my manners have suffered. So are you sorcerer?" She asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:55 am

"You may say so... unlike Iuchi sama I don't use trinkets to cast my spells." Asakiko served herself a cup of tea. "Tea, Moto sama?"

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:02 am

"Sure."

"So is this common among your kin? Seeing visions?" She asks.
Moto Khulun

Next

Return to Northern Yurts