Duty (D7 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Re: Duty (D7 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:08 pm

"First, we need to make sure we have all the heretics, Yuichi-san. I defer to your judgement on these matters, but let's make sure there are no others we need to hunt down. We also need to figure out how to deal with the threat. This isn't Crab lands. We can't just go Jade Striking everyone."

She turns back to Hotaru. "Please, tell us the others. You said yourself they rejected the emissary."
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Taira looked at the Yogo.

"I have no intention of allowing any heresy to remain. I am trying to save her, and her clan, before they make the mistake of saying yes. We need them to renounce the darkness, to ensure the clan knows not to follow in their steps... we do not need pride and martyrs!"

If jade was offered, he took it, if not, he didn't.

Either way, Taira turned and stormed out, on a direct path to the Unicorn yurts.

/exit
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Shit.

Mizuki gets up and retrives the broach. It is a jade Scorpion. "My father gave this to me to protect me." Technically, his exact words were, 'Even you don't deserve that fate.' But Mizuki prefers to look at it as he truly cares. "Take good care of it. Return it to me." She hands it to Taira.

"You should wait until we have a plan. Khulun won't be corrupted in the time it takes to finish talking and seeing who else was there."

Mizuki looks back at her fellow Yogo. "I know he can be... gruff. But he is trained in the Yogo Shugenja School. He has more knowledge of the enemy than anyone here."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Hotaru looked between Mizuki and Taira for a moment when jade was asked but that voided was filled by the Yogo.

She looked at the Yogo anxiously. Holy crap! Maybe i should have approached the Crab instead... "The Unicorn out number us here and it is their jurisdiction. I don't know how the Yogo go about things but I think there are quite a few hoops to jump through. Publically, anyway. I don't know for sure if this was an agent of...yeah. I only know of what he spoke and what he offered. There's clearly a story I'm missing here. I was hoping that maybe I could present the information so that it would its way to some capable hands." What's more capable than a Yogo, dummy? She asked herself.

"This is waaaay beyond my league!" Fortunes! I'm only a diviner!

She looked to Mizuki, and was more forthcoming to her superior. "Well...There was the Moshi diviner, Ide Samai and Iuchi Sakusaha. There was also a Shinjo and a Mantis, I don't know their names."
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Mizuki nods. "Do you consider them trustworthy? You said they rejected the offer. Could you convince any of them to accept our help?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Yuuru stood up when Taira began to storm off. "You want me to restrain him? He looks like he's about to do something terribly rash..."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 pm

"No. He is a Scorpion. He will act as such." Mizuki says loud enough for Taira to hear. We need unity damnit. Not brawling among our own kind. She hoped that her view of Taira was correct. If not the Clan was going to pay for it.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Yuuru shrugged, "Alright. If you say so."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Yuichi takes out two of his magical wards... his worst paranoia is here. Taira? Is he also tainted? is he going to warn those blasphemous creatures?

'' I will say this to you all. I will not sit idle while dark forces surround us. If I had to go and attack every Unicorn I met I will do so... I don't fucking care if I die. Jigoku is not going to prevail, not under my very nose...''

And he is preparing to leave...
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Yuuru chuckled, "You all are crazy..."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:55 pm

Hotaru did her best with following the departing samurai with her gaze, not expecting the meeting to fragment so quickly. Despite it being a spiritual domain, it wasn't the brand she was used to or had any desire to associate with. That was the Yogo's domain. Despite her agreeing with Yuuru, she didn't have a good reason to stop Yuichi from leaving either.

Yogo Mizuki wrote:Mizuki nods. "Do you consider them trustworthy? You said they rejected the offer. Could you convince any of them to accept our help?"

"I did speak to Ide Samai briefly, but nothing of great importance, but she did her best to drag Moto Khelan out from speaking to the dark rider any further. Iuchi Sakusaha seems trustworthy, as she was adamant against associating the dark rider at all."
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:58 pm

Yuuru was pleased to hear that about Saksaha, it reinforced what he thought of the woman. He then bowed his head, "I think I am gonna go trail pouty-face. I don't want this turning into something ugly... Thanks for the tea."

And with that he made his /exit.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Mizuki uses her best commanding voice. "Yuichi, stop! This bothers me too, but if you start attacking random Unicorn, you're going to die. And it won't be some heroic death passed on for the ages. It won't be a forgotten death that serves the Clan and Empire. It will be a foolish death that will be scorned for ages. You will be the man who let the darkness in the Unicorn grow because he started acting like a fool Kuni instead of a Scorpion. We will not let on like anything has happened. We will bide our time, gather information, and if necessary, strike discretely."

Mizuki nods in approval to Yuuru.

((OOC: I edited in Mizuki's nod to Yuuru since for some reason, it didn't tell me he posted.))

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:11 pm

'' ... '' Yuichi stopped right there. He turns to look at Mizuki with anger.

It was a long menacing look.

'' FUCK THIS!'' He opens his scroll satchel and... puts his magical wards inside.

'' alright...'' He sat again, grumbling and imagining how he will kill those heretics.
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Mizuki was relieved. She turns back to Hotaru. "Could you arrange a meeting between four of us?" Mizuki technically didn't need to be there, but she feels letting Yuichi alone may be a bad idea.

Mizuki didn't know what to do honestly. She was a merchant. She sold medicine. Or entertainment. She didn't judge. This was out of her realm of expertise. But she was the highest Status Scorpion here. She had to do something.

"For now, we should focus on gathering information and helping the Unicorn where we can. I doubt they are a secret Clan of tsukais, but they are ignorant of the ways of the Enemy. And has father says, 'The Enemy love the ignorant.' "

Yogo Mizuki

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms