KHULUN!!!!! (D7, LE, around Khulun's Yurt)

Re: KHULUN!!!!! (D7, LE, around Khulun's Yurt)

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 pm

That was the final straw she strides past him to stand outside topless and declares loudly, "I challenge Soshi Tai-ra for his insult of the Unicorn, he has called us children! We are samurai and his words have slandered our ancestors. What say you Scorpion?"
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Taira just laughed.

"You can have my honor, I'm busy trying to do what you should have done."

Then he waived one hand airily. "I willingly retract any insult to the Unicorn, and accept the shame of my rash words. Now, if you don't mind, I have work to do."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:41 pm

She calms down and says, “Then it is settled, what did you want to talk about, Scorpion.”

“All here know your words to be foolish, so now we chat as samurai, yes?”
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:44 pm

Taira didn't turn again, this time his steps finished carrying him into the darkness.

/exit
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:46 pm

She would have to talk to her cousins about their tastes in men, especially the Scorpion who she has found wanting at every turn. She sighs and heads back inside and takes a seat and fingers the jade around her neck, she would have to get this back to Rabbit-Sensei.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Outside her yurt Yuuru walked up and listened to Taira's rampage, having followed him after he stormed out of the meeting.

Seeing the man leave the yurt, Yuuru moved to clear a path and shook his head in exasperation after the man passed him.

Turning back to the entrance of the yurt he caught the eye of the Moto woman and nodded apologetically, "Sorry 'bout the noise. He's in a bad mood today it seems."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:57 pm

“I am going to keep bathing if you want to rant and rave, then keep it down and don’t insult the Unicorn,” she says as she gets her bucket and returns to bathing.

“I don’t like to get blood in my bath water.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Yuuru chuckled, "No ranting from me. I'd hate to disturb your bath either. Feel bad about that idiot that just disturbed ya... Perhaps when you're done we can talk and I'll apologize for him properly?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:02 pm

"I am fine, and I can bath and talk at the same time. You're not Sutechi... so... Yuuru? Imane told me about you... unless you are not Yuuru and then well... uhh... hi. Moto Khulun, but you probably heard that," she says.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 pm

He smiled slightly and nodded, "I am indeed Yuuru. It's a pleasure to meet you Khulun. I've seen you around, but it's nice to talk to you... even if it is after Crazy McGee tonight."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 pm

“I would have listened to this Crazy Mc-Gee as you say it, but… not after such words on my ancestors. Do you know why he came at me so?” she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:30 pm

"Probably a few reasons... He's had a bit of a tough go with his romantic partner. He's probably taking a bit of frustration out there. And he heard that you might have made some deal with some evil dude or something... I personally don't go around screaming at people over hearsay and rumors... but he appears to be different." He said with a chuckle.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:34 pm

“Men and their cocks, I swear! If I have anything to do with that wettest it will get is when he pisses,” she hisses.

Khulun glances over her shoulder, “For something that should be Unicorn business everyone and their fifth cousin seems to know about it. No deal was made, we met, it spoke, we listened, and we left. The Onyx Champion was… not what I expected. I do not trust him, but it is what it is.”

“We are no children, we know evil…” she taps the jade on her chest.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Yuuru nodded, "I don't presume you to be children. And I apologize if that man made it seem that way... that is in no way representative of my family or our clan."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:41 pm

“You are one Scorpion, he is another, not all same, it is known. I do not think him all Scorpion, though I do think his actions could anger many Unicorn… and now that I consider, who is spreading rumor of meeting with Onyx Champion?” she asks grabbing a fur to wrap around herself.
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts