Power Ballad Observation Thread (D7, EA & LA)

Re: Power Ballad Observation Thread (D7, EA & LA)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Kitakuhime notices the angry girl taking her steps to their direction and breathes deeply. She turns, placing both hands on her back in a polite welcoming expression, if perhaps Mei would like to target her instead.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Miya Mei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Mei bows a little to the higher stationed Otaku.

"Otaku-sama, if you would too please. Shinjo-san when free should hear this as well"

Mei motions a distance away from the main group and continues to march.
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Kumahime's performance went as well as Daisuke imagined l, which was too bad. She would likely make a man here a good wife.

If she failed to find a match here, maybe he would introduce her to one of his cousins. Though he would caution the man against having her sing.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:43 pm

She bows to the Imperial. "We have not been properly introduced, Miya-san. I am Otaku Kitakuhime, shiotome and heiress to the Otaku. If you would like to speak with me, please stay and allow me the courtesy to hear your words."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Miya Mei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:44 pm

"And I am Miya Mei, of the Imperial Families. I would be honored for you to join me in this discussion, but it should be done so away from the crowds. Shinjo-san and Moto-san need to hear what I have to say."

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 pm

"Honor to meet you. We probably have the same thing to say. Miya-san can say it to me. I can pass the word to my clan mates since I am their superior –– as I was planning to do afterwards." She curls the left side of her lips.
Last edited by Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Miya Mei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:49 pm

"I was not aware that the Otaku were superiors to all other families of the Unicorn. Similar to how the Imperial Families are above all of the clans. What an interesting piece of information. I will make sure to note that to the rest of Seppun, Otomo, and Miya. "

Mei returns the sneer.

"Now if you would please, it would be much better to discuss this in private with all three."

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Mizuki was still paying attention to the Moto, but she kept an eye on the events developing before her eyes.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:53 pm

"I am a higher ranking Unicorn samurai, yes. Through chain of command I am superior and may pass orders." She smiles.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Matsu Yurio wrote:...

Liu Fei was watching the songs, when Yurio put himself among those gathered she just happened to be nearby. Finding herself passing him almost too directly she found herself stood in front of him, feeling that she was stuck having to make sure she introduced herself at least.

With a bow, "That was a memorable performance Matsu-sama."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Asako Yuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 pm

Seppun Hideo wrote:The Imperial bowed, a smile on his face. "Asako-san, good afternoon. I hope you are well? Thank you for your kind words, I hope the intended target also enjoyed it as much as you have. I wished to commend you on your performance as well, it is clear that the one you favour is blessed to have a talented singer interested in claiming his hand."

Yuki blushed a little. "Perhaps not so much talented as determined." She paused. "I think Doji-san and Ide-san have put up the best performances so far." Her gaze lingered for a moment on those that were still lined up to go. "Though there are a few I am eager to hear from as well."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Miya Mei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:"I am a higher ranking Unicorn samurai, yes. Through chain of command I am superior and may pass orders." She smiles.

"Please forgive my bluntness then, Otaku-sama, but your performance just now shows you do not understand the gravity of the situation you find yourself in, and are thus incapable as a leader to address it, and thus, as a member of the Imperial Families, I need to step in and do my duty. Now please, I will ask again, can we step away from the crowd and discuss this with the three of you in PRIVATE"

She emphasizes the last word harshly and narrows her eyes.

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Matsu Yurio on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Shinjo Liu Fei wrote:
Liu Fei was watching the songs, when Yurio put himself among those gathered she just happened to be nearby. Finding herself passing him almost too directly she found herself stood in front of him, feeling that she was stuck having to make sure she introduced herself at least.

With a bow, "That was a memorable performance Matsu-sama."

Yurio looked up, as he invariably had to with most other people. Then bowed. Then looked up again.

"Shinjo-san, thank you. I am Matsu Yurio. An interesting event the Moto have designed."
Lion Clan * Bushi * Scout * Small * Daring * KITTEH *
Soon to be Purple KITTEH Doggeh Trainer

Glory 1.0 * Status 1.0 * Honour Exceptional * Courtship 3!

Carries: Daisho, fan, sake cup.
When permitted: No-dachi, light armour.
Sometimes accompanied by: Neko

Panthera leo matsu militarus-minimus
Matsu Yurio

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Miya Mei wrote:Mei nods and clears her throat.

She looks for the three women who had just sung songs about others and finds her first target.

"Moto-san!"

Her voice rings out above the crowd, quite harsh.

"A word please?"

She steps a few paces away from the group.

"Why?" she says looking at the woman with confusion.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:06 pm

Miya Mei wrote:"Please forgive my bluntness then, Otaku-sama, but your performance just now shows you do not understand the gravity of the situation you find yourself in, and are thus incapable as a leader to address it, and thus, as a member of the Imperial Families, I need to step in and do my duty. Now please, I will ask again, can we step away from the crowd and discuss this with the three of you in PRIVATE"

She emphasizes the last word harshly and narrows her eyes.

"I wouldn't want to be impolite to the Moto by leaving the area. They are really proud of their traditions, and devoted quite some time to create this event. I suggest we meet tomorrow to talk. I would be honored to serve you tea and discuss your worries."

She closes her eyes.

"As your argument about my lack of understanding, I wholeheartedly ask you to reconsider. You have no title to make such claims, and I have been born an Otaku heiress by the mandate of Heavens. You, above all, should respect that, as a member of the Imperial Familes."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to The Dueling Fields