D5 EE Where was his place?

Re: D5 EE Where was his place?

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:53 pm

"I do not imagine that puts myself at much of a disadvantage compared to my Clan sisters, and the others attending the Miai. Most of them are practically barely out of Gempukku. My battles from our return is nothing to recount," she said, the warning of what details lay within clear in her tone.

"Unless he is to take into account what I accomplish here I suppose that is something he will very likely need to take the chance on then, Seppun-sama."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Aramoro nods as she speaks and he listens. "I am certain your future will carry many tales Shinjo-san and so to your husband." He takes a bow "I looke forward to seeing the man that would make your husband at the end of Miai. Until then, I bid you farewell."
Imperial • Hazy Pupils • Shugenja • Knowledgeable • Conservative • Wealthy
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Expetional | Courtship Points: 9
Carries:Robes, Kimono, Wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, Fan, Sweets • Profile
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:13 pm

"May you find a wife at this Miai that may aid in your duties Seppun-sama, farewell," she returned the gesture and the bow. When he seemed ready for her to leave she incited Gokiburi into a quick trot to put some distance and then inspired him into a full gallop.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Previous

Return to Orochi's Fall