Re: [D6 LE] A Long Day (Amaya's) [Closed]

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:34 am

"I..." He paused, unsure how to approach it. After a moment he continued "I love you. I know this beyond doubt. I know I wish to make you my wife, and be with you always."

He held his fan close as he moved to sit in front of her, looking her in the eyes as he continued.

"I wish for everyone to know that I choose you. The best way to display this is for you to have my fan, and to keep it with you. To show everyone that I have chosen you. So..." he held his hands forward, the open fan presented before her "I want you to have this, as a token and a promise, that I am yours and yours alone."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:48 am

She hurriedly puts the kogo aside, "Hideo..." Tears well up and one immediately spills over as she tries to find the right words, the ones that will tell him how deeply she loves him, how he has honoured her. Her lip trembles, "and I am yours. But I have nothing to offer in return."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:54 am

"well...you do" Hideo smiled, pointing to the fan in her obi "and it would mark me as yours. Trading fans is a traditional sign of lovers after all."
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:02 am

She draws her fan, "I know this cannot compare to your gift, my love, but I am yours, always and ever."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:10 am

"It is a beautiful fan, like the woman that holds it" Hideo smiled softly "I love you, and always will."

He allowed her to take it in her own time.

"We can bypass the gift rituals this one time" he added as he gazed upon her eyes.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:16 am

Relief courses through her when he relieves her of the strange gifting ritual of Rokugan. She opens her fan, and the wave-shaped slats seem to ripple in the low light, as if they were made of water. Carefully she offers the fan to her lover and moves to take the one offered to her.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:21 am

Hideo was careful in exchanging the fan, his fingers brushing hers in the exchange. He held her fan, looking at it and admiring the design before holding it close to him and smiling. "I love you" he said as he watched how she reacts to having his fan as her own.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:25 am

Her fingers seem to tingle with his touch. Demurely, she brings his fan up to her face, covering all but her eyes, though it is quite clear that she is smiling as she looks at him. The green of the fan throws strange emerald shards in her large eyes, which glitter like black opals as she begins to softly cry. "I love you, I love you," if she was intending to say anything more, she cannot go on.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:25 am

"It really suits you" Hideo commented with a warm smile, bringing his spare hand to rest on hers "my beautiful Amaya. It fills me with joy to see you accept and hold the fan."

He echoed her gesture, bringing her fan up in his hands to cover all but the eyes that looked deeply into hers. At least for a few moments before he lowers it again, his hand now moving to gently wipe tears from her eyes.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:31 am

She collapses the fan with a smooth gesture. putting that hand on his arm, holding the limb down as she leans forward. Rising up on her knees from where she sat, she kissed him, the salt of her tears on her lips.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:35 am

He was ready for her, leaning towards her as she moved to him. His kisses her deeply, with love and passion in both his kiss and his actions as one hand laced with hers as the other wrapped round her head, holding her in this deep embrace.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 am

The fire inside flared, but she allowed him to hold her, for the kiss to continue on and on, letting the passions fill her until they threaten to sweep her away. Only then does she draw back.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:34 am

As Amaya moved back slightly, Hideo had moved forward to kiss her again. After a few moments his thoughts had caught up with him and he ended the second kiss.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:40 am

She touched his cheek as she carefully slipped his gift into her obi to replace the fan she had given. Smiling, she took up the kogo again, distracting her hands with passing them over the strings.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:57 am

Hideo slipped his beautiful new purple fan into his obi as well, then slipped his hands round her waist and rested his head against hers. He was happy to enjoy this
Seppun Hideo

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts