(D7 LM) Broken Bones, Broken Hearts

(D7 LM) Broken Bones, Broken Hearts

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:11 am

Liu Yue came to the dojo with her sleeve off and began to stretch. She was intent on showing her sister her new moves, courtesy of Soshi Taira. More importantly, she had to let her older sister know about all of the developments.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Re: (D7 LM) Broken Bones, Broken Hearts

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:21 am

Liu Fei wasn't keeping her sister long, arriving just about on the agreed time she stepped into the Dojo. This time, for the first time, without her Naginata."Morning, little sister," she greeted as she joined her sister by a mat.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:28 am

"Ohayou gozaimasu." Yue gave her sister a bow as part of her greeting. "I have a lot to tell you, sis. I think even you are going to be surprised."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 am

"Surprised?" she parroted before a bow, starting a light warm up while they stood there.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:38 am

Yue nodded. "Are you ready for this?!" she suddenly exclaimed. She took a stance, ready to dive in and tackle her sister!

---

Initiative: 17
Stance: Attack
TN: 20

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:49 am

"More prepared than you were, little sister," she teased as she merely caught her sister in a hold when she suddenly surged forward.

Initiative: 22
Stance: Attack
TN: 20

Round 1: Grapple: 30 vs 20, Success.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:52 am

"I've learned a bit!" she said as she tried to pry her sister off of her initial grip.

---

Grapple Control: 17/10

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:58 am

Yue put up a good fight, but she always put up a good fight. Yet, Fei still held control of the grapple. Keeping her sister locked in place as she struggled against the holds.

"You have," she admitted. "Now, I believe you were going to tell me about something that I wouldn't believe?"

Grapple Control: 17 vs 17, Tie.
Tie Re-roll: 16 vs 10, Success.

Action: Talk, Pass.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:01 am

The younger sister took a few breaths. She had expected her sister to take advantage of her impediment. For the time being, she complied with the order to talk. "The Crab also confessed to me yesterday. However, I told him that I prefer the Scorpion."

---

Action: Talk, Pass

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:07 am

"Why did you tell him that?" she asked, having her hold secured she needn't do anything else.

Action: Talk, pass.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:10 am

"Because it is the truth!" Yue thought she had an opportunity and did her best to seize it!

---

Grapple Control: 20

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:19 am

Unfortunately for her little sister, it was a false opening. One Fei was more than aware of. With a little shuffling a little changing of grips and Fei remained in control. Letting out a light chuckle from the exertion.

"My little sister is such a catch," she teased at the idea of two men confessing to her. "What if you end up with the Crab instead of the Scorpion?"

Grapple Control: 29 vs 20, Success.
Round 4, Action: Talk, Pass to Round 5.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:26 am

Yue let out a small grunt as she was placed back into a further hold. She took a breath and went back to conversing with her sister. "I wouldn't be unhappy. However, I'm worried that the Crab will try to fight him over my hand."

---

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:37 am

"Why would he do such a stupid thing?" she asked flatly. Maintaining the hold on her little sister while they continued to chat. "Does he realize that will resolve nothing? It's like a story." It was, in fact, similar to a tragedy in a pillow book Fei had read at some point in the brief time they'd returned to the Empire. A Samurai consumed by love.

Action: Talk, pass.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:47 am

"I don't know. I just think he's going to be rather determined." Yue leaned into the hold a bit, as if it was a hug. "I hope all he ends up doing is trying to raise his standing at this miai."

---

Shinjo Liu Yue

Next

Return to Calm Heart Dojo