Day 6 [Late Evening] My Pony

Re: Day 6 [Late Evening] My Pony

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:25 pm

"Well, I have a confession to make to you. I have actually begun taking lessons in kenjutsu. It was to be a surprise, I wanted to understand the way of the sword and better defend myself should I not have a yojimbo. An associate of mine has agreed to aid me in this effort because they feel that it is not only good for me to learn but also it would be beneficial to our relationship."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:56 pm

At first she wanted to tease him, then she wanted to tell him that he didn't have to do something like that for her, but finally... finally she thought about how much she would like being able to spar with the man she hoped could become her husband.

"Is your associate a Sensei? I do not imagine anyone else will be able to help you as fully, but it is certainly a good start Suteichi-san," she said, barely masking her delight.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:07 pm

"My associate is a Matsu Beastmaster. One who I met at a court. Her name is Matsu Kogo-san. She has taught some of the basic techniques of the sword. I have helped her in her...courtly ways. She has made quite an impression on a certain Shinjo. A Shinjo Monkhbaatar-san. I would very much like for you to meet her if you have not. She is someone who I have come to respect."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:39 pm

"I have not yet met this woman," she said before pausing to repeat the woman's name once, "Matsu Kogo. I will see to meeting her then, Suteichi-san. Is there anything more I should know about her before I make my first impression? Give me an edge on performing well for someone whom has gained your respect."
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:49 pm

"She's kind... for a Matsu. Do not let that distract you however. She also has a faithful companion at her side. Her warcat, Noboru. They are quite a pair. Kogo-san is someone who is compassionate and a fierce warrior. She may seem a bit...chatty but she is learning how to be more courtly."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:13 am

"The Lion train War Cats? Actual Lions?" she asked, more amazed than surprised.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:22 am

"Yes... I too found that well... Yes, she has a large lion that follows her and obeys her instructions... Noboru hasn't eaten me so that's good. If Noboru can like me, he'll like you."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:13 am

"And the Lion is here?" she asked as a question but didn't seem to look for an answer. "Maybe I will meet them both then, when the time comes. For tonight, however," she glanced up toward the evening sky slowly but surely becoming night.

"We should return to our yurts, a night of rest is needed before tomorrow. Tomorrow you learn how to ride a horse," she said with a light smirk.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 am

He stood and returned the smirk. He thought about saying something tawdry but decided against it. "I thank you for your time, Liu Fei-san. I hope that I did put it to good use." he said with a proper bow.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:34 am

"You did, Suteichi-san, you most definitely did," she said as she rose from her seat to return the bow.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:52 am

"I will see you again. Tomorrow. Rest well." he wanted to give a parting kiss but he remembered where they were. He merely bowed again and started off back to his yurt.

I meant every word I said to you Hiomoyasu. Do not break me as another already has...

/exit Suteichi
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:05 am

Liu Fei bowed in turn and stood there watching him until he left. Suddenly it hit her like a wave and she just had to sit down. Unsure of why she felt the way she did she stared up into the sky for answers that weren't there. Why was it she was suddenly filled with dread?

/scene
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Previous

Return to The Stables