A lesson macabre (day 6, LM, Taira's Yurt)

A lesson macabre (day 6, LM, Taira's Yurt)

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Taira's yurt had transformed into a hive of activity for the late morning, as the scorpion paced from end to end, reciting a variety of interesting, and disturbing, facts about the nature of evil, or at least, the realm of evil.

It was a chaotic assembly, given the collection of scribes scribbling down notes as he recited.

Unfortunately, for his first attempt, it wasn't going especially well, and so he called a pause, and for the disjointed notes he had offered so far to be discarded. They were illogically ordered, and would be of no use.

Trying to clear his mind, he went and sat, attempting to clear his mind.

Orokos is such a bastard.

Fail law and shadowlands lore rolls.
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Re: A lesson macabre (day 6, LM, Taira's Yurt)

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:17 pm

A young woman with some scrolls under her arms appeared in the entrance, but did not disturb the reciting and writing until there was a decent break, "...you are Soshi Taira-sama, yes?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Looking up from his failed meditations, he smiled weakly. "Hai, I am. Can I be of assistance?"
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:34 pm

"I... perhaps. This one is Iuchi Yukarin. I was told by my cousins in the that you might require help on certain matters of research and inquiry? Such things are specializations of mine somewhat."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Taira on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 pm

"Ah, it is good to meet you, Iuchi-san. I am attempting to relay a great deal of information about the empire to your scribes, and I am finding myself ill-prepared for the task. I know what I need to say, but not how best to say it."

With a soft sigh, he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I was taking a break to try and clear my mind, before trying again. I do not want to give Ide-dono anything less than a clear, accurate, and exhaustive report."

Soshi Taira

Return to Northern Yurts