If Rolled Bamboo Had Stuffing (Day 6, LM)

Re: If Rolled Bamboo Had Stuffing (Day 6, LM)

Postby Miya Mei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Mei returns the bow.

"I look forward to participating. Thank you for the company. "
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Asako Yuki wrote:
Seppun Aramoro wrote:He lifted and eyebrow at her latest comment: "Seems the Unicorn I have met are from a different Clan to ones you have met. " He breaks into a chuckle "I have met one lady Ide, she seems more relate-able."

He pondered at some of her strikes earlier: "Certainly you are looking forward to more martial events, neh? I myself have some talent at carrying a blade, though I am not so well trained."

Yuki smiled. "That's good, Seppun-sama. I'm glad that, though you have not found everything to be to your liking, you have found someone to enjoy your time here with." Her smile faltered a bit as she thought about her own someone and she gripped her boken more tightly again in annoyance.

"Ano... Hai, I think that's where I am most likely to receive points, at least. I've enjoyed all of the events so far, even the egg hunt, aside from all the weasels." She shrugged a little.

By now he could no longer be oblivious to her discomfort at the subject, he was after all trained at courtly affairs, but he did have a taste for drama. "Well Asako-san, once you have obtained enough favour from the events you could pick a musclar Moto-warrior to help beat down as many straw poles as the two of you like." He teased with a smile.
Imperial • Hazy Pupils • Shugenja • Knowledgeable • Conservative • Wealthy
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Expetional | Courtship Points: 9
Carries:Robes, Kimono, Wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, Fan, Sweets • Profile
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Seppun Aramoro wrote:By now he could no longer be oblivious to her discomfort at the subject, he was after all trained at courtly affairs, but he did have a taste for drama. "Well Asako-san, once you have obtained enough favour from the events you could pick a musclar Moto-warrior to help beat down as many straw poles as the two of you like." He teased with a smile.

Yuki, it seemed, was in no mood to be teased. Especially about burly Moto. She placed the boken back down in it's stand hard and then turned back towards the Seppun. "Hai, perhaps. Which will be preferable to being alone and miserable." She said, looking directly at him with a look very similar to what she'd had while beating the bamboo dummies to near breaking point.

"If there is nothing else, Seppun-sama, I believe I have had enough of practice today." She bowed to the man.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Miya Mei wrote:Mei returns the bow.

"I look forward to participating. Thank you for the company. "

She offers a token bow to the Imperial and Phoenix, through they are deeply engaged in their own matters. Sedately, she walks away from the dojo, in the direction of the yurts.
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Asako Yuki wrote:Yuki, it seemed, was in no mood to be teased. Especially about burly Moto. She placed the boken back down in it's stand hard and then turned back towards the Seppun. "Hai, perhaps. Which will be preferable to being alone and miserable." She said, looking directly at him with a look very similar to what she'd had while beating the bamboo dummies to near breaking point.

"If there is nothing else, Seppun-sama, I believe I have had enough of practice today." She bowed to the man.

The Seppun tapped his fan against his lips, but was infact a ploy to hide a smile. He found her fiery demeanour amusing, he seemed to have struck a cord. "Yes, it seems we both have Asako-san." He takes a slight bow in return and waits for her to leave, assuming she does so.

He turns to face the other two samurai, takes a deep bow and leaves the (not so) Calm Heart Dojo.

Oh the irony
Imperial • Hazy Pupils • Shugenja • Knowledgeable • Conservative • Wealthy
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Expetional | Courtship Points: 9
Carries:Robes, Kimono, Wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, Fan, Sweets • Profile
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Asako Yuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:57 pm

Yuki wasted no more time on the Seppun than was necessary, leaving the dojo behind.

/exit
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Previous

Return to Calm Heart Dojo