(Day 6, LA) Untamed

Re: (Day 6, LA) Untamed

Postby Asako Yuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:01 pm

"It means..." She remembered her conversation with Hirase. "It means I want to find out. I like being around you, a lot. You aren't afraid to learn, and you have a gentle side that... I haven't really seen with many of your cousins yet." She smiled a little. "That you are a great warrior is a lovely side benefit."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:04 pm

"Yuki wants to find out..." Thoughts roll in his head. "Butaj likes being around you very much too and appreciates you for your talents, have no doubts about it." He smiles gently, but rubs his stubble. "But Butaj is only learning what things mean in the East and how to understand things like this fan. Is it that Yuki wants Butaj to carry the fan in the open so as to discourage other women interested in Butaj? Does it also mean that you will stop seeing other brethren of Butaj too, or would a token from Butaj be needed for it? How Butaj and Yuki should be reacting if others show deep interest anyway?"
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Yuki looked down at that. "I don't... I don't really know either. I'm not very experienced at this sort of thing, and in the end we might not get to pick anyway. It's all very annoying." Her eyebrows creased in annoyance. "Maybe I should talk to Hirase-san. He'd know." She said it to herself, but considering how close Butaj was it was clear enough what she said.

"I want you to carry it, to maybe discourage others. I'll take a token too. But... I think we should still meet others. Just in case. We don't know what others will choose, after all."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Butaj mulls it. "Butaj wants to be only honest with Yuki, so he wants you to know that he will be meeting Tonbo Misa and will not be discouraging her for Butaj thinks her wish to marry Butaj is as pure and true as yours, and she is a bit more certain about her feelings for Butaj than Yuki. Butaj will probably not lie down with her again for now, now that he knows how it can affect those Butaj holds dear." He pauses. "From Yogo Mizuki Butaj has received an assurance that she will respect Butaj's wish not to be chosen as her husband if this is what Butaj decides before the miai is over. Butaj has no plans to see any other women because he has already been blessed with Yuki and other beautiful women of great worth to take interest in Butaj. And all those others he would discourage even without Yuki's fan." He looks at her intently, squeezing her hand. "Butaj would like to accept this fan as a symbol of hope that Asako Yuki will find love for Butaj in her heart. Butaj knows and has already told Yuki that he is ready to love her and is holding back only for the sake of avoiding harm to us both if we don't end up together. After all Butaj has said, does Yuki still want Butaj to have it?"
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Yuki was quiet as Butaj spoke. She was quiet for awhile after he finished, looking down at her feet.

"Hai."

She said, quietly. Then, after a few more moments she looked up at Butaj and he could see a similar look in her eyes that she'd had at the event just a few hours before. "Then I will simply have to win the rest of the events."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:15 pm

"Thank you." He says genuinely, then puts the fan behind the left hem of his leather vest. He holds the gaze he receives, and it makes him breathe deeper. He wonders if the fire in it is because he id the goal, or that the goal just is. Either way, he nods. "And Butaj will make this attempt too. Being someone to be chosen rather than to choose does not sit well with Butaj. Maybe it cannot be helped, but if it can, Butaj will help himself with it, and Yuki. Maybe if Butaj starts winning competitions Yuki's love for him will surface."
Last edited by Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:30 pm

Yuki blushed a little. "I guess... I wouldn't object if Butaj-san did win and threw me onto his horse." She smiled a little. "But you don't have to worry. If I win I won't throw you on a horse. I don't even have one to do it with."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 am

Butaj laughs happily at the thought. "Yuki can conspire with Huludai to do this to Butaj if she becomes friends with him beforehand. But would tossing Butaj not be a bigger problem here? Butaj is no small man to throw over the saddlebow!"

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 am

Yuki giggled a little. "Hai, maybe. I would like to get to ride him some time." She paused. "I, hope regularly." Yuki paused again and bit her lower lip a little.

"Butaj-san... could you, close your eyes?"

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 am

Still smirking as the talk of riding regularly is giving him fancy thoughts he closes his eyes right after she makes her request.

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:59 am

There is a brief moment of nothing, then he feels a hand placed gently on the side of his face. Warm, and while not as hard as his own or some of his fellows, certainly not soft and delicate. The hand trails down the side to his chin, and he hears a giggle as it encounters more of the thicker stubble there. The thumb hooks around his chin and gently tilts his face down a bit.

There is another pause, and then Butaj can feel soft lips pressed against his own. It's a little clumsy, and whoever is kissing him certainly doesn't have much experience, but before either can enjoy it too much, the lips are gone, followed quickly by the hand.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:51 am

Butaj's lips respond during the kiss eagerly, but do not chase once her lips are gone. When the lips and the hand are gone he keeps his eyes closed for a few more heartbeats. His hand goes to his own lips where his fingers trace where hr lips have been. His grin widens as his eyes open and look at her fondly.

"Yuki has a big reason to be jealous now. Butaj has just been kissed by a mysterious woman and the kiss has been so sweet and tender that Butaj doubts he will ever be able to forget it. Now Butaj wants to mount Huludai and chase after this woman for another kiss like this, wherever she now is!"

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:14 pm

Yuki was blushing radiantly, her eyes opening just a few moments after his. "Hai? You should feel the same, as a man kissed me while my eyes were closed." Her head tilted down, allowing her to look up at Butaj through her lashes. "With no one to witness is, I'm sure no rumors can come of such a kiss." She smiled, a little coyly. "Unless Huludai-kun tells."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:40 pm

"Huludai won't tell, he's the most loyal of companions. Unless you have apples." Butaj grins. "But Butaj is very jealous now! It burns! Butaj has to do something with this jealousy or will kidnap Yuki right here and now so that mysterious man can never have her lips again!" He gets into his role so much as he steps forth that he probably makes Yuki believe that she indeed has been kissed by another man Butaj is now madly legitimately jealous of. Ubenkowst to Butaj, the delivery may well be worthy of a butei.

Day 6 - LA - Butaj is so jealous! - Awa/Acting (Sensation, Voice): 5d10e10k4 43

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Unfortunately for poor, gullible, Yuki, she actually did believe him (if it had been even close she would have played along).

There was a brief look of panic on Yuki's face and she placed her hands on Butaj's chest to ward him off from taking her. "It was me! It was me! So it was you that kissed me. Don't ride off with me, I don't want to make things worse for you and your clanmates."

Asako Yuki

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields