[D6 - EE] The fearless one-handed amazon (Yue's Yurt)

Re: [D6 - EE] The fearless one-handed amazon (Yue's Yurt)

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:30 pm

"We do our Duty not for acknowledgement but because we must," Yue replied with a small smile. "However, acknowledgement is nice."

She cupped her chin with her hand. "Sou desu ka. It is unfortunate that they are not reliable. However, I imagine that speaking with the kami has its other uses."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 pm

'' It is not that they are not reliable. But people can trick them. But they are in the same position that the spirits from ancestors in the imperial law. Ancestors' testimonies also are not considered valid.'' He explained. Yuichi is not very trained in Imperial law, but he knows a bit of it.

'' Well, yes they have lots of other uses. For example I could summon the elements just by speaking to them. If I were to be left alone and without water at the Burning sands, I could summon water to sustain myself until I found some more permanent source. You can ask them questions regarding virtually everything, as long as you could interpret their answers.''

'' And of course battle and defense applications, among many other useful actions''
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
|Glory/Infamy: 1.0/0.0| Honor: Honorless Dog| Status: 1.0| Courtship Points: -2
Mon: Scorpion, Yogo
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Yue cupped her chin. "We are told to venerate the ancestors and yet we cannot trust their spirits. That is odd, Yuichi-dono." The woman shrugged and did not press the issue further.

"There appears to be much that a priest can do. It is easy to see why you and the others are held in such high regard in the Empire."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

'' Their testimonies are not valid because it is expected that an ancestor -will lie- in order to protect the honor of their family. Simple as that.'' He explained in detail. '' But it is rare for an ancestor to give his testimony, unless you use the Kitsu's family power. ''

'' We are not doing this stuff, Shinjo-san. It's the kami's power. I'm just a medium for their power. ''
*Scorpion *Shugenja *Soul of Gold *Discoloured Eye *Oni Mask * Spirits, Spirits Everywhere
Carries: Wakizashi, Robes, Scroll Satchel, Paper Wards (15), Fan, Kawaru coins, Pearl, Incense, Jade fingers (1), Magical Wards (5)
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:20 pm

"Hai. I suppose the ancestors would do so."

Yue nodded. "But your role is essential in asking the kami for their deeds."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Yuichi scratches his neck. '' Well... I suppose.''

'' ... ''

Yuichi looks around, distracted. Then he remembers something.

'' Has Otaku Kitakuhime-sama came to talk to you? ... '' He asked.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:05 pm

The Shinjo tilted her head. "Is there a matter she needs to speak with me about?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:16 pm

'' I suppose...''

'' I may have screwed up and made her angry with me...'' He crosses his arms inside his robes. '' When I was investigating the Orochi's crater I kinda, sorta, may have implied that she had acquired the taint. She felt insulted and refused my jade test, no surprise there , so instead I said that she should look for you and use the jade that I gave to you.''

'' I know I may have screwed up this thing but it's my duty... she ran and drank from the waters before I tested their purity. ''
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Yue perked her brow. "I see. Did she accept your proposal?" The Shinjo made a mental note to carry that piece of jade wherever she went from now on. "Are the waters pure? I am certain you tested it afterwards."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:29 pm

'' I... uh...no I did not make the test afterwards. '' He shrugs ashamed. '' I ... felt insulted by all their accusations against me that I left without making the test.. ''

'' I don't think they are tainted. Sakkaku is a different spiritual realm and the kami didn't said anything when I asked them if the waters are dangerous. But... yeah... that's no excuse. ''

'' Forgive me '' He bowed to her.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:41 pm

"Why are you apologizing to me?" Yue asked, a bit confused. Still, her tone was gentle with the man. "If she comes to me, I will convey to her that you did not mean any insult."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:51 pm

Yeah! Why is he apologizing to her? Not even Yuichi knows...

'' Arigato... '' He said.
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Yue scratched the back of her head. "Is there something else bothering you, Yuichi-dono?"

He better not be... thinking about me... that way too...

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Yuichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:10 pm

'' ... ''

'' I uh... no... it's nothing. '' He stood up. '' I should better go. I will not disturb you anymore.''

'' May you carry the fortunes, Shinjo-san'' He bowed to her and then quickly leaved.

What the fuck are you thinking! Fucking idiot... He thought as he walked away.

/Exit
description
New Theme!!
Yogo Yuichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 pm

"Shit."

/Scene

Shinjo Liu Yue

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts