[Day 3:LM: Open] Fortune Telling booth! now decor Flowers!

Re: [Day 3:LM: Open] Fortune Telling booth! now decor Flower

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:49 am

Bayushi Hotaru wrote:Hotaru took a step aside, to allow way for anyone who wished to step forward and take their turn, as she was done herself. She encouragingly at the Kitsu, making no mention of the embarrassment earlier. "I hope you're satisfied with your answer? It seems that Kitsu-san has received a favourable reading from the sounds of it."

The Kitsu steps over beside the Bayushi, so they might converse quietly, without disrupting any readings.

"Hai, Bayushi-san. It sounds a favorable result, though I have little to compare it to. Certainly if the Fortunes believe it's time for me to undertake something--to leave the carriage and walk--this seems the sort of event where that's a good sign." Takashi's broad feature takes in the whole miai, and he has the smile of someone trying to be happy without really understanding what they're happy about.

As his smile turns mischievous, he grows more confident. "Of course, my offer still stands. Perhaps the Fortunes watching from over Bayushi-san's shoulder have even better guidance to give this humble scribe?"
Lion Clan * Bushi/Courtier * Sensational * The jolliest Kitsu
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: As expected | Courtship points: 4
Always carries: Daisho, unremarkable clothing, and some writing supplies (calligraphy set if planning ahead, but always a bit of charcoal and parchment).
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:31 am

"Of course, it seems the right court of action, if you ask me. It would be rather lousy if you were to squander the occasion and do little with it," she said with a small gesture toward the encampment village outside of the town. "There still plenty of walking to do here, so to speak, people to meet too. One journey for another!"

She chuckled at the given smile. "Well, it may be all too soon to ask the Fortunes once more for another form of guidance when you were just given one by Moshi-san. However, in a few days time, I'd be more than happy to walk you through the process of my own method. You merely need to drop by my tent or the shrine, or I could just drop by your yurt if you wish to play host."
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:30 pm

"Go on Yogo san..." She nodded.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Mizuki nods. "Thank you." Then she then shakes the sticks until one falls out. Afterwards, she hands the sticks back to the Moshi.

OOC: Did I do that right? This is one of those things that I feel Mizuki would know that her player doesn't necessarily.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 am

(Yes you are fine.)

The Moshi nodded. " Hesitating; Staring hesitantly, resenting delays. There is aversion. There is something one wants, and preferably quickly, but something is making one hesitant. This is an unpleasant situation."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Mizuki frowns behind her mask. Disappointing. Probably accurate, but.... "I see. Thank you for the reading." Mizuki bows, maintaing perfect politeness.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:13 pm

She bowed politely. "Who wants to go next?"

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 am

Bayushi Hotaru wrote:"Of course, it seems the right court of action, if you ask me. It would be rather lousy if you were to squander the occasion and do little with it," she said with a small gesture toward the encampment village outside of the town. "There still plenty of walking to do here, so to speak, people to meet too. One journey for another!"

She chuckled at the given smile. "Well, it may be all too soon to ask the Fortunes once more for another form of guidance when you were just given one by Moshi-san. However, in a few days time, I'd be more than happy to walk you through the process of my own method. You merely need to drop by my tent or the shrine, or I could just drop by your yurt if you wish to play host."

"I would be honored to host a visit from you, Bayushi-san. Perhaps {some mutually agreeable time on D8}?"

He quiets even farther as the Yogo hears from the Moshi. Clearly the Yogo is experienced at this, he thinks. Such poise in the face of an unpleasant result.
Always carries: Daisho, unremarkable clothing, and some writing supplies (calligraphy set if planning ahead, but always a bit of charcoal and parchment).
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:12 pm

(Is the only one missing their fortune is Batul?)

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Moshi Asakiko wrote:(Is the only one missing their fortune is Batul?)

((Pretty sure, yes. I PMd her the other day but haven't heard back.))
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:24 pm

"If there are no events going on during the day, I should be ale to fit you in when it come to scheduling your reading. Maybe in the afternoon in a couple of days?"

(OOC: Day 8 EA or LA, if it's not taken by events?)

Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Bayushi Hotaru

Postby Kitsu Takashi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:49 pm

"Of course," Takashi says with a bow of his head. "I shall look forward to it."
Kitsu Takashi

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri May 05, 2017 8:12 am

(OOC: :( So sorry about this, the chaos of being abroad made me completely forget this. Do you wish to do this on Day 10?)

"Great! I shall see you then, Kitsu-san." She smiled to him and everyone else.

"However, I think I should get back to the camp everyone, it's been wonderful meeting and talking to everyone. Thank you for the fortune reading, Moshi-san. Fortunes bless you all," she bowed deeply to excuse herself and made her return.

/exit

Bayushi Hotaru

Previous

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village