Re: [D6 LE] A Long Day (Amaya's) [Closed]

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:39 am

Hideo was caught out by her bold comment. It made his mind wander back to that morning and the previous night, and he kissed her deeply, holding her against him only loosening as the kiss ended.

"I will always desire you my love. I want you, body heart and soul."

Even right this minute he kept that thought to himself, although his bodys reactions betrayed that secret - as Amaya would quickly notice.

"We may have to...hold back on those actions though, in case our hosts decide to deduct more points thanks to those who listen in on our privacy."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:55 am

The heat of his kiss and the growing reaction of his body was having a powerful effect on her, and she felt a sense of dismay at his words. She was disappointed, but she felt him surge against her hip and furrowed her brow, "I can... as I did this morning," she offers, somewhat awkwardly, "until our privacy is our own again."

The idea that someone might be listening was just so strange. When you lived in yurts, not hearing what went on in the neighbouring tents wasn't being polite, it was just the way it was. The sky was blue, water flowed, and no one heard a thing that went on in the privacy of another's yurt. To comment on such would be like seeing a human carrying a horse on his back. Is it so very different, she wanted to ask, that these Rokugani hear sounds in the night and must ask one another the cause?
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:18 pm

There was no doubt that he wanted to. He leaned in to whisper in her ear "if we had our privacy, I would have already taken you down to bed with me.I would have disrobed you, and spent the rest of this day ensuring you are filled with pleasure, to make you moan my name like you did last night."

He took a calming breath.

"But what if they start deducting points from both of us, and someone seizes a chance to claim your hand? I cannot allow anyone but me to have you. I want to spend every night making you as blissfully happy as you were last night."
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:26 pm

She whimpers, breathing hard and fast. She put her arms around his neck, feeling as though the world might tilt and shift beneath them and she would lose her balance. "I understand, I do, but," she wondered where the boldness that had come over her just moments earlier had fled to.

"Tell me what you would have me do, Hideo-san, I want to help, to fulfil my duty."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:44 pm

His hands held onto her, and he fought against an urge to lay her down there and then. "I...I want you..." he claimed her lips in a hungry kiss "but I don't wish to damage our chances more. I...I don't know what to do."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:54 pm

She was desperately torn. Part of her needed to feel his hands on her body, but part of her knew that she should put some space between their bodies before things were out of their control. She thought, carefully, for what felt like the longest time.

"In a few hours my kin meet the Onyx Champion," and just acknowledging that was like ice water down her spine, "it would not do if they should come to fetch me and find us in a state of undress." Mentally, she gave herself an affirming nod, if I cannot trust my emotions, I can still find refuge in sense. Licking her lips, she continued, more carefully now, "but I want you to be well. To that, perhaps I might quench your steel once again with my hands?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:47 pm

That certainly brought sense to the conversation. He nodded. "It would not do to be lost in our passions when your kin needs us."

Then he bit his lip as he continued "but if I allow you...quench my steel,
I am unsure I will keep my hands off you and keep my passions from overflowing."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Desire lanced through her, hot and demanding. Her fingers tapped lightly on his back as she navigated the unfamiliar mental landscape, she was starting to sense that there was something she might not be understanding. Suddenly she thought that this was surely more difficult than the idea of sitting between a pair of warring daimyo, trying to broker peace.

Grow up! she scolded herself, and drew on her training, finally saying, "the steel is already in the sword, I should not like to risk the sword remaining unquenched if it is possible that I might do something."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:56 pm

It was becoming difficult to refuse her, fighting against something he really wanted. He closed his eyes, thinking through what to say, opening them a moment later. "You...do not need to my love. I assure you it is...while very much wanted...not required to quench my sword."

by the kami I feel hot.

He kissed her again, before whispering "I love you."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm

She caresses his cheek, concern brimming in her large eyes, "as you say," she acquiesces, uncertainly. "I love you. I... the tea has gone cold, and there is still a long night ahead of us. I should fetch water."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:40 pm

"Amaya..." Hideo sighed, looking up into the girl's eyes "please understand that right now, there is nothing I want more than to ensure you spent the next few hours in a blissful state as I covered your body in kisses and touched you in the ways that you loved. I want you to touch my sword, to use it in any way you wish, and then..." he blushed "but I do not wish to get either of us in more trouble. It is clear these yurts do not keep gossiping ears away."

He took another calming breath.

"Perhaps we should take a moment to heat the water again and pour the tea, as you said."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:08 am

She blushes hotly at his graphic words, but she gets to her feet, gracefully, her fingers pull along the line of his jaw as she rises. There is seriousness in her eyes, "you do not need convince me of your desire, I feel it plainly as my own. But, if you say to me that no ill shall befall you from withholding your seed, I shall believe you."

She picks up the kettle and goes to the door flap, finding confidence in having a set action in mind, "dump out the tea, my love, we shall begin anew when I return." She slips out into the night air before he can stop her.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:40 am

Hideo watched her go mournfully, waiting a short while for his body to calm itself down before he rose, pouring the tea away a little away from the tent and returning to sit where he had before waiting for her to return.
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:49 am

After the scene in her yurt, the night air seemed cool and fresh, and she gulped in great lungfuls. Her body was still on fire, but at least her mind had settled somewhat. She fetched the water, moving quickly, but with dignity. On her return, she scratches at the yurt before opening the flap so that her return does not startle the Imperial.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:51 am

Hideo was amused. It was certainly a proper thing to do, but it was her yurt. "You may enter" he said
Seppun Hideo

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts