Day 6 [LM] Sweet Christmas (Suteichi's Yurt)

Re: Day 6 [LM] Sweet Christmas (Suteichi's Yurt)

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:36 am

Fei smiled before she leaned back, waiting with a raised brow and a smile, "Well, I believe you mentioned your promise because you intend on keeping it? I am waiting."
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:57 am

"Yes. We will need to go shopping at some point soon. I simply cannot wait to..." he sighed slightly. "Well, my promise will be kept and so I will wait for the right moment."
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Fei raised a brow, it was a little more involved than she had been expecting but that didn't change the fact it brought a smile to her expression. "Unfortunate then, that it will have to wait till after the Miai," she said, with a light wonder to her tone. Unfortunate, maybe, but in her mind she already saw how she wanted that day to play out and she enjoyed the thought.

"I can be patient for that to," she added cheekily.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:06 pm

"I must confess to you, patience is not a favored virtue of mine. Necessary but not a favored. I am a man who sees what he wants and wastes no time in acquiring it. May take some planning and time, but it will eventually be mine." There was an implied smile at the end of that to her.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Starting to sit herself upright as he spoke Fei closed the little distance between them in a quick but fluid motion, pulling him into a quick kiss that was just enough to leave him wanting, and herself at that, and then pulled back.

"I agree," she said with a devilish smile. "Although, patience as I understand it does not mean waiting needlessly. It just means waiting for the right moment, at the right time. I look forward to watching you work."

Leaving him with that she stood, looking to collect her things scattered about his yurt.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Suteichi followed and stood behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and squeezed her gently. A soft kiss to the nape of her neck.

"I look forward to you watching me work." he whispered in her ear and gave a playful nibble to her lobe. He let her go slowly, not wanting to let her go at all.

"I am sure I will see you later?!"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Fei probably smiled like an idiot, but she was turned away from him so it was easy enough to hide. Stepping away to pick up her sarashi she turned to him, the warmth of her smile still holding to her expression, "I am sure you will."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:47 pm

"Ah. I see I have to be the predator animal that I am and hunt you down?!"
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:50 pm

"You might," she teased with a smirk as she started to wrap. "I am a Unicorn, with my horse I am free to wander wherever I desire. I might get caught up in the rolling plains and be lost to them until you come to find me."
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:05 pm

"Well then, the search is on." He said as he began to tidy up. He needed to keep busy from watching her.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Fei simply smiled. Finishing with the sarashi she was in place. From there she quickly gathered the many other garments and items, putting them on from toe to head and finishing the whole ordeal by slipping into her leather made vest. After she was done, neatly put together she was missing one thing.

Searching about she couldn't seem to find her hair tie.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Suteichi happened to find what she was looking for as he was collecting dishes and straightening.

"Are you looking for this?" he said dangling it in the air. "You favor this a lot, don't you?!" he looked at her as to recall a memory from last night with said item. A teasing smile followed.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Fei's light expression of frustration with being unable to find it faded away into a smile when she saw him dangling it. Stepping forward to him she reached for his hand as much as she did the tie, holding it there for a moment as she tempted herself by leaning against him for a moment. "I do, it is my favorite hair tie as it always seems to come into use," she teased with her closeness.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:05 pm

There was no resistance to wanting to hold her once more. Suteichi's right arm wrapped itself around her waist and pulled Liu Fei close to him. He gave her a slow, passionate kiss. His romantic squeeze would elevate her on her toes. He savored every moment of it all. He did not want the embrace, the caress, and the kiss to end. Finally, he broke from her lips, still holding her. His lips barely touching hers

"I'd take you now but we have our duties. Go on. I will find you later. "
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Suteichi's lips, his kiss, mixed with the passionate squeeze at the small of her back was enough to make her dream for a few seconds. However, when they broke she came back to reality. One hand held onto his shoulder, having needed to steady herself during the kiss while the other kept holding to his hand and the tie within it.

Looking to him she smiled, "And, I just got dressed," she teased, adding that on in such a way that it was clear that was the least of the concerns that kept them from each other this morning.

Stepping back she slipped away from him. Taking the hair tie with her. In a smooth motion she had collected her hair and began to tie it back as she moved toward the exit. "I will look forward to it," she said without turning around.

Then, with nothing to stop her. Liu Fei made her exit.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts