Dinner Take II (D6, EE)

Re: Dinner Take II (D6, EE)

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:40 am

Soshi Yuuru wrote:Yuuru nodded to Akil as he arrived. Once his presence was explained he nodded again.

I wonder if he's here to watch me... or make sure she doesn't draw any heat...

"It was indeed a new experience. It just takes a bit of maneuverability and strength. I had never thought it could be so entertaining before I tried it today." He said with a formal nod.

"How have you been since we last conversed Otaku-sama?"

Imane nodded at his description. "Technique can be far more important than strength, but strength certainly helps when learning. I am glad you were entertained, personally I was glad to see my family choose such an iconic Otaku activity." Better than poetry fans...

"How have I been?" She thought about that for a few moments. "I was pleased to perform well today and in the archery. Largely in good health. Praying that no more giant spirit creatures choose to disrupt the miai and take my sisters in the ensuing battle. And you Soshi-san?"
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:55 am

Yuuru nodded respectfully at the mention of Chi-pu's death. "Once again let me offer my condolences for your loss."

He then smiled slightly, "You have indeed been quite impressive Otaku-sama. I look forward to all the great deeds you shall put on display for us."

He poured a bit of tea for the both of them, "As for me, I have been well. I am attempting to meet with many of your kinswomen to begin to understand a bit more about your people and the different possible matches that may be available."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:22 am

She smiled and shook her head. "My greatest deeds are some way off yet Soshi-san. Thank​ you for the tea, and your condolences. We have celebrated her life and death now, it is fine."

She listened to his experiences with the miai and it's guests. "I glad to hear that you are well and meeting many interesting people. May I ask who you have met, and who seems like an appealing match to you so far?"
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:32 am

He nodded, "I've been fortunate to meet with quite a few women actually. Currently there are three women, all Iuchi by birth that I find to be the most suitable for a potential match with me. Otaku-sama is also of interest to me, but by the comment you left me with at our last meeting, I wonder if I would be a suitable choice for your spouse or not."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Matsu Kogo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Bayushi Suteichi wrote:"Anything is possible. Good, bad or indifferent. No different than anything else in life."

She ponders, thinking of the fortune she received this morning from
the Moshi. perseverance. Excellent progress...a fire that rages against all odds.

"Anything, Suteichi-San? I suspect perhaps when I have been speaking of endless possibilities at this Miao, I have been forgetting that this applies to myself as well. " Her spine seems to straighten and the fire that has been damped rekindles.

stop being a mewling kitten, begging for milk. Are you a Lion or a fawning Crane, hiding behind her fan? Show them what it is to know a Matsu woman.

"I trust you Suteichi-san. Proceed as you see fit. It is time for a change of tactics in this battle for the heart. And no one can fault the Scorpion for their lack of predictability, even Akodo no kami. "
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:14 pm

"How am I predictable Kogo-San?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:20 pm

She pauses. "I was not saying so. The Scorpion are know for their original tactics. I was saying the Scorpion are famous for their lack of predictable tactics. " she blinks. "Perhaps I spoke poorly?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Suteichi chuckled to himself slightly.

"So, what else is there for you after the Miai?"
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:34 pm

She notes his chuckle and sighs. "One day, I will learn to read you. For today, I must be content with learning. " She mockingly bows to him. "I do not know, honorable sensei." She says with a trace of irony. "If I return to the Matsu, I will continue my training and one day hopefully lead my own pride one day. If I am chosen by one highe in standings, it is less clear. I would hope to speak more to the Otaku and learn of their techniques of horses. I could see possibility there. I have also spoken of joining the Imperial Legion with a future husband and possibly guarding magistrates during their important work. "

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Well, well...look who's learning to be sassy.

"No need to be sassy now.... I am sure the Imperial Legions would be a right fit for you."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:04 pm

She laughs. "But why not? Did you not wish for me to be full of fire? One cannot have it both ways Suteichi-san." She smiles. "I hope so. Shinjo Monkhbaatar's thoughts on wandering the Empire have...sparked an interest in me. Even should I not marry him, I suspect I would enjoy such a duty."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm

"There is a distinct difference in having sass and having fire. Toddlers are sassy." he teased.
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:26 am

Her face falls for a moment, unable to tell if he is joking. Then she reads his face again and sees the teasing there. "Ignore a cub at your peril, Suteichi-san. They have piercing milk teeth." She smiles. "What about you Suteichi-san? What would you prefer to do after the miai?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:09 am

"Well, its good I'm not nursing the cub." he chided with a slight chuckle. "After the miai, I would like for my bride and I to travel the Empire. Of course I would introduce her to my parents in Ryoko Owari Toshi. I really should prepare her for meeting my mother."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:55 am

A shiver goes down Kogo's back. "Yes...yes you should. That would be the best possible thing." It is not right for you to fear her so...but it also feels right as well. She reminds me of the tales of frost wyrms. Glittering, pale and deadly.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village