So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Re: So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:56 am

Yukarin nodded, "Well, they're a things one can be given a first impression of, so they all work. If I had to say for myself, it's probably about the same actually. ...well, apart from the hips thing. THAT would probably be broad shoulders."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:02 am

He smiled handsomely and subconsciously puffed out his chest. He looked deeply into her eyes for several moments, attempting to lock eyes with her as much as she'd let him.

"If you'll excuse me for saying... but for me you fit that bill quite well."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:07 am

"Broad... shouldered?"

She tilted her head curiously, not looking away from his eyes.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:08 am

He smiled and chuckled, "My preferences, not yours."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:21 am

"Oh."

Yukarin looked down as she wiggled her hips back and forth on the cushion she was sitting on, not entirely satisfied nor dissatisfied with the results.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:23 am

He smiled handsomely and leaned in close. He placed a hand on her chin and lifted it up to look back at him gently.

"May I ask a question? Or do I need to beat you in this game?" He smiled out of the corner of his mouth.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:25 am

A deep blush rose through her face as it was lifted and her train of thought interrupted, "That... depends on the question I suppose?"

Yukarin blinked up at him questioningly.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:27 am

"What do you think of me? Honestly?" He smiled, "I'm I on your list of men of interest?"

He brushed his hand along her cheek, "Am I high up on that list?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:29 am

Still blushing she nodded her head slightly in his fingertips, "I... did not come to see you alone for no reason, Yuuru-san. You are a kind, attractive, and interesting man. But... I wished to gather more evidence."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:35 am

He smiled and locked eyes with the woman, "Smart woman. I'm starting to wonder if it's you who are seducing me with these subtle moments where you appeal to my likes."

He smiled, "I'm a magistrate in training my dear... what kind of evidence can I provide to help show my intent to be true?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:49 am

"Well..." she still felt compelled to look up at him, since he had not moved his fingers, "I guess I was wondering matters of comparability; What you want out of a family, how many children you would want, what your views are on joining the Unicorn or your wife joining the Scorpion are, what your views are on eating Unicorn dishes are even if you were still in the Scorpion, what sort of sexual life you would desire, what your views on money and finances are, your views on the proper running of a household... that kind of thing."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:07 am

He smiled warmly and dropped his hand gently to his side, keeping eye contact with a slight glint in his eyes.

"Well alright then. From the top." He pulled up his fingers to count off the things she asked about.

"Family? I'd like a place where I can come home, give my whole heart to my wife and our children... a place that I can rest from some of my duties and find fulfillment in making my spouse happy and our children well taken care of. I'd like at least a couple children. I have no aspirations for making my own clan of little Yuuru's, but companionship among brothers and sisters is an important thing in my view. I am perfectly open to joining the Unicorn, or welcoming one into my family. I plan on continuing my path towards becoming a magistrate for whatever clan I am a part of... The Unicorn will need many in the near future, so I could see myself fitting in there someday. But among my own people I also have connections that will lead to possible advancement in the future."

He paused and got a bit red in the face, "Sex life... well to be fully honest. I want my wife to have my whole heart, mind, body, and soul. I probably tease more about such things than a lot of the guys you know... probably because I do have a fairly healthy sex drive... but I've controlled it to this point in my life, I don't think I'll have any problem controlling it once I have a wife I can share everything with. I wish to have a fulfilling and active sex life with my wife; to make her happy in every way I can in body and mind."

He then smiled again, "Unicorn dishes I don't mind. I've had much worse, and anything my wife would make for me I would be greatly appreciative of... I'm not a picky eater, and I'm a grateful man who doesn't sweat tiny details. I'm easy-going, and would be fully open to divulging the resources necessary to making sure you had whatever you wanted to eat as often as you'd like and as much as you'd like. I tend to believe that finances and money for that manner are meant to be used effectively... but not hoarded. One uses the resources they have to improve the quality of their existence. If that means something for the kids, great. If it means something should be spent to make my wife happy, great. If it means we should save to do something important, that too is wonderful. I seek a woman who has the sense to know how and when to effectively deal with finances, so when we make such decisions she's on top of everything."

He smiled, "I plan on being a magistrate in my future... which means I get to stay close to home in a lot of cases. The management of the home therefore is a joint venture, where my wife would play the leading role, and I a supportive one. My mother and father have a system I wish to emulate which allows both of them to fulfill their duties in the home as well as to their lord. I don't seek for a doting and slow housewife any more than I desire to become one."

He smiled and let out a big breath. "So... how does that sound?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:27 am

He really was a charming man, albeit in a slightly different way from the others she'd met; He was more unfettered, rugged, open, emotional in a way. He almost seemed more Unicorn like in those ways and with his answers. She smiled throughout, none of the answers disappointing.

"It... sounds nice, if I had to put such a simple word on so much information. I don't suppose I would be out of line demanding more questions for you... I want to know more still."

She hesitated as she said the last part; She was really feeling like she was imposing on the man.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:31 am

He smiled, "I'm an unraveled scroll until you've had your way with me and roll me up."

He winked playfully. "Shoot Yukarin-san."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:38 am

A small chuckle, ''Fair enough... Then, I was also wondering what sorts of thing you would want to do for fun as a couple, what sort of house you would like, what your greatest ambition is in your life, your ambitions as a magistrate, and what your greatest worries for marriage are."

She looked down a little, "I...suppose I am just the curious sort."
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts