Mystery Date (D6 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Re: Mystery Date (D6 EE) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:55 pm

“Silvia is orphan, parents die in the dark ride, too sickly… and old. Brother, sister die to bandits as heroes, great sacrifice. It is terrible time but then Silvia never delve into sadness, he finds life in duty to clan and learn to be great man and great warrior,” he says with a nod.

“I travel, I see world, learn how to ride, fight, learn ways of sun and moon… become man of many virtues. Lover, fighter, and sage; it is known,” he says proudly.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:59 pm

Mizuki nods at the Moto's story. She tried to suss out what is true and what is not. "Thank you for sharing. Do you have any questions for me Moto-san?"
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:02 pm

“What of those she has met, what has she favored and what has displeased her?” he asks.

“Also how does one so painfully beautiful have time for one such as me,” he adds with a playful wink.

Manly wink.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:19 pm

So, is that what this is about? Maybe Butaj sent her? "Of course, I can go into too much details about the other competitors. But I will say some have impressed me with their courage and cultured demeanor. Though the ways of your Clan are new to me, I have found a deep respect for them. And then there's the other one." Mizuki shakes her head.

"Of course, I would have you here. As you have said, you are an excellent fighter and lover and possess wisdom beyond your years. Why wouldn't a woman want to know one such as you?"

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:29 pm

“Well I am all those things and more, Sayyeda, so much more! Silvia is worth ten men, sometimes only five men when sick, but when well definitely ten! Silvia spent four days racing the sun, the Sun won but only after blinding me,” he claims.

“I once tried to swim to the other end of the blue seas, but alas, the waves grew jealous and begged me to stop. I returned to land for a jealous sea is no place for mere man. A viper bit my toe once, the big one, and I thumped it on the hood and told it to go elsewhere and we were good friends for two years and a day!”

“Yet for all my adventures I have yet to see a creature as beautiful as thee, Sayyeda,” he says.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:39 am

Well, 'Silvia' has a way for words. "Are all Moto so good with their tongue as you?" Mizuki smiles coyly. "How are you not at the top every maidens' list?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:56 am

“Moto are good with words, but their tongues not so good as Silvia, I am twice blessed in that regard, it is known,” he says with gesture of his hands.

“Perhaps I am, Silvia plays the long game, not all horses that win the race are seen at first, some wait only till the end to break from the pack. Listen to the wind and surely you shall hear it whisper, Silvia.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:18 am

She's good. Why do the best of the Unicorn have to be women? Well, Butaj is a man. Hopefully.

Mizuki smiles. "I am sure it will. May I ask for another bit of advice, Moto-san?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:20 am

"My ears are devoted to your words, Sayyeda," he replies.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:31 am

"Although, many of the men in my Clan have found women they get along with, I am worried that there are a few I haven't. I was hoping you could tell me about a few of the women in your Clan here at the miai. So, that if they come to me for advice, I could give such sage wisdom as Moto-san, he-himself."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 am

“Of course… of course, perhaps begin with those you have met and I can give words on those you have not,” he offers with a smile.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:41 am

Mizuki thinks. "I have met the Shinjo sisters, Liu Yue and Liu Fei. Both of are credit to your Clan. And both of whom are being considered by members of my Clan." More Yue than Fei, though that was probably the jealousy. "And Ide Amaya who is sweet and helpful though I don't know if any of my fellows are courting her." And would be devoured alive by my Clan.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:04 am

“I see, well the Otaku are always beauties and warriors; they are paragons of Honor, it is known. Sayyeda Imane is living prodigy, though quite small while Otaku-hime is everything an Otaku should be. Brave and filled with fire,” he says.

“There is Iuchi Saksaha, a witch and studies the old ways, she has Moto blood as well, good woman. Mouthy, but good. There are the Ide, they speak and handle trade just like you! Ide Samai is good talker, perhaps he could be friend? I hope that helps,” he says with a nod.
Moto Khulun

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Mizuki nods while listening. Probably none of them are Silvia. Damn. Saksaha sounds interesting though. I may have to search her out.

"Thank you for sharing. I'll keep those names in mind." And she would. She doubted any of her kinsmen would ask her, but she'll remember, just in case.

"Is there anything else that Moto-san wishes to know?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:50 pm

"Only that I satisfy curiosity of Sayyeda Mizuki," he responds.
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms